Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Strange Energy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Energy

just asking if when will be the STRANGE ENERGY P2C REWARDS? Thanks and god bless

When the devs feel like it, essentially.

Comment

use your tokens to get se(1:1), its better to have more precious items in p2c
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
      Class: Mage
      Plane:Eidolon
      Lv:160+
      Guild: The Spartans
      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
      Honor: Emperor
      Tenets: maxed

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
        use your tokens to get se(1:1), its better to have more precious items in p2c
        my tokens is used for divine mount.
        Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        When the devs feel like it, essentially.
        seems like the p2c reward this week is useless literally. can i directly contact the devs if possible??
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2018, 09:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109890201 View Post
          seems like the p2c reward this week is useless literally. can i directly contact the devs if possible??
          The devs are out of reach to the general population. If you have a suggestion, you can create a thread in the relative sub-forum, rally unanimous support from other players, and it will be forwarded as seen fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            The devs are out of reach to the general population. If you have a suggestion, you can create a thread in the relative sub-forum, rally unanimous support from other players, and it will be forwarded as seen fit.
            i think i really cant have many supporters for the said event due to some people in our server are strong enough and some are maxed in HOLY FAVOR.

Comment

+ lack of people too
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
              X