Hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.

Hi, I'm Minori, and I will be the new moderator for CS1 and 2. I'm very pleased to be here and help this platform grow and increase the productivity for both CS's. Please, feel free to contact me and let me know about anything that needs fixing and I'll help work with you to get them resolved.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

when we are on server 29 we are a little bored, there are almost no people, nor pvp

Comment

Minori, I am on server 14. Can you tell us why bugs are not being repaired, and I cannot purchase vip diamonds. This has been going on for 3 days. The few people that are on my server are getting very bored. It honestly feels as if many of these servers have been forgotten. What needs to be done to improve the server, again. This is one of my favorite games and I do not want to drop it. There are only 2 of us at level 60 and One has more VIP than I do. I am in command of the top guild in that server and the other level 60 has his own guild. People are leaving faster than we can convince them to stay. Can we find out what is going on, please? I need to add diamonds and that connection is shaking and not connecting to follow through. It is like this with all of the different connections usable. Please, help us.

Comment

Originally posted by temptress54 View Post
        Minori, I am on server 14. Can you tell us why bugs are not being repaired, and I cannot purchase vip diamonds. This has been going on for 3 days. The few people that are on my server are getting very bored. It honestly feels as if many of these servers have been forgotten. What needs to be done to improve the server, again. This is one of my favorite games and I do not want to drop it. There are only 2 of us at level 60 and One has more VIP than I do. I am in command of the top guild in that server and the other level 60 has his own guild. People are leaving faster than we can convince them to stay. Can we find out what is going on, please? I need to add diamonds and that connection is shaking and not connecting to follow through. It is like this with all of the different connections usable. Please, help us.
        For clarification, which game are you referring to?
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X