CS1 and CS2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS1 and CS2

Hi everyone! So, I wrote her since I know some CS2 players are also CS1 players and hope they can give me a better view of the game situation (at present) for both versions. I'd like to start playing CS again, but I am not sure which version to go for. Both CS games seemed to have a handful of dead servers so between both I am not sure which to go for. I'd want to play a game where I can get heavily invested in terms of time and money, but it has to be a game that is not in the verge of closing down due to lack of server activity. To put in bluntly, which of the 2 versions are currently doing well? Or are both just the same? Thanks for your opinions.

CSII is and has been dead. Like CS, you get a small handful of server-hoppers that jump to each new server launched, only to get bored, migrating to the next server launching. The actual population never really increases.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      CSII is and has been dead. Like CS, you get a small handful of server-hoppers that jump to each new server launched, only to get bored, migrating to the next server launching. The actual population never really increases.

isn't this such an awful sad depressing reality that only means there is an actual problem that has to be solved

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post

isn't this such an awful sad depressing reality that only means there is an actual problem that has to be solved
        The root of the problem on CSII cannot be solved as R2 stands. If you know its history, you know what I’m referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by R287966665 View Post
          Hi everyone! So, I wrote her since I know some CS2 players are also CS1 players and hope they can give me a better view of the game situation (at present) for both versions. I'd like to start playing CS again, but I am not sure which version to go for. Both CS games seemed to have a handful of dead servers so between both I am not sure which to go for. I'd want to play a game where I can get heavily invested in terms of time and money, but it has to be a game that is not in the verge of closing down due to lack of server activity. To put in bluntly, which of the 2 versions are currently doing well? Or are both just the same? Thanks for your opinions.
          CS1 is the better option, third party users actually get deleted, a number of ways to farm for systems (which CS2 is extremely lacking and is quite cash heavy, ik u want to spend money but u rlly dont)

As Reverie said, CS2 is past the point of no return basically due to its past and a number of current bugs that do actually affect the whole server which aren't being fixed for whatever reason.

If u gonna play CS1 just play on a old server, if u play on new u gonna get merged to said old servers after a month (how all new servers go)
          CS1 is quite dead however(in my server anyway, not sure how others r doing) even tho CS2 is more recently released in comparison, the server activity is the same if not worse in CS2.

So CS1 or another game in general I'd say cuz CS1 been up since what 2011? so it's not that far from shut down, maybe in a couple of years? and considering CS2 pop has dropped to CS1's over a short period of time I'm near certain that CS2 will shut down before CS1 if anything
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            The root of the problem on CSII cannot be solved as R2 stands. If you know its history, you know what I’m referring to.

so are we supposed to do what , a demonstration or something to change the whole system so that things change ....

you have to believe me when i say that its probably the title " R2" that is jinxed

even the arabic version of it is so hated , games in it are so dead also

so basically yep this is a dead end , gg.

Comment

Working...
            X