No announcement yet.

CS1 needs to be shut down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game needs no shut down. Some ppl left still cashing, that means money for R2. Why shut down money? You don't like it, you move on. Why even suggest to shut down money. FYI ppl left in the game r so much happy, why? ez Treasure Trove, ez CoF, ez Hellstorm... so many ez things cuz not many players left, so no big competition. Urm, I take it back. Actually there's no competition at all. GG

Comment

Sure, the game isn't so busy as it was before, but why call for it to be shut down? What do you even gain from that? Why try to ruin it for everyone else? There are still quite a few of us who play on my home server and don't have any issues with the smaller numbers on. If you're unhappy with the game, either suggest things you'd like developers to work on, or go find a new game to play. Don't call for it to be closed because you don't like it.

Comment

Games are not closed down based on player request. There are different factors that will cause a game to be shut down. Posting on the forums will not make this happen.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

real question, why comment on a dead thread? also flash basically dying in December 2020 will shut down the game, kek
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

As long as there are those still gullible enough to continuously waste cash on this flash game, the game will run, don't worry. Problem is the impending end of flash by 2020, dunno how it will impact currently existing flash games. Game will run after flash ends, but since no more patches/bug fixes on flash, more and more problems with arise on usage of flash, especially security problems, this will compromise gameplay unless the devs are cooking up something. Either way, I think CS2 will close first before this XD

Comment

Working...
            X