X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elementals Awaken

well, the title says it.

there is a new feature called "awaken elemental spirit"

people say that you can now have "Super Orange" elemental spirits but how? anyone knows?
    Last edited by CloverFieldX; 09-27-2018, 11:59 AM. Reason: added somethin

spend $$$ on elemental crystal to then use
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

You can get the Elemental Crystals either from the shop for 175 crystals or you can exchange 17 Quartermaster tokens for each Elemental Crystal. You need a total of 110 Elemental Crystals to upgrade a Legendary Spirit to an Awakened Legendary Spirit. If my math isn't wrong it'd take about 1870 Quartermaster tokens or 19250 Crystal to upgrade 1 Legendary Spirit to Awakened Legendary Spirit this is for each spirit upgrade.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I can't even get a Legendary Spirit by itself lol.

Comment

it wont show the stats of the awakened item when you hover over it in the synth window. can this be fixed please? hard to decide to invest in this if we cant see what we are paying for.

Comment

anyone have any "Awaken" Spirits they can show?

Comment

The System doesnt work Bc ive on my other toon Death Spirit Legendary ( Orange) but those doesnt Support from the system It says at the Interface that i doesnt have them^^ So i cant awaken them

Comment

Originally posted by sawal29 View Post
                The System doesnt work Bc ive on my other toon Death Spirit Legendary ( Orange) but those doesnt Support from the system It says at the Interface that i doesnt have them^^ So i cant awaken them
                Did you unequip the death spirit and try it that way? Next, have you filed a ticket with support explaining the problem? Have you supplied them screenshots showing you have the required items for crafting? Once you've done that you can private message myself or KanaDT for assistance with your ticket.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Did you try buying the requirements?

Comment

here is the screenshot that shows that it doesnt work

and no i dont buy the other stuff becouse i dont want to waste 200$ for nothing
                    Last edited by sawal29; 10-04-2018, 12:22 AM.

Comment

wow how many summons did that orange spirit take to get?

Comment

0 i got them from regular Boss at lvl 101 scion

Comment

here is the screenshot that shows that it doesnt work

and no i dont buy the other stuff becouse i dont want to waste 200$ for nothing
                          Then the system at present isn't glitched. You're choosing not to purchase/exchange for the required items. If you choose to do so in the future and it still does not work please, reach out to us and we'll assist you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

try unlocking it

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Then the system at present isn't glitched. You're choosing not to purchase/exchange for the required items. If you choose to do so in the future and it still does not work please, reach out to us and we'll assist you.
                              The System says at the window that i havent the DO (red 1) and ive try it with unlocking version too dosent change it so i know it is glitched and i Also know from other Players on my Server that they have the same Problem with other Legendary stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X