Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bounty Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Quests

I would like to ask if it is possible if we make a thread for the quests we encounter in bounty.
    like for example:
    where would i get
    long sword 0/30
    shield 0/30
    leather 0/30

thanks in advance.

long sword
    shield
    leather
    farming at Moyun Mountain. u can get it.

Comment

Try to find powder detox

The monsters i have to kill for bounty quest isnt write on the quest information,telling underwarlocks but their monsters dont exist after or before purgatory dungeon,someone can help me please thank you

Last edited by *Minori*; 11-26-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I accepted a bounty quest where i need to go to forgotten Hall to the imperial alchemist. Where is that? because i cant find it and i cant delete mine quest

Comment

Originally posted by senna33 View Post
          I accepted a bounty quest where i need to go to forgotten Hall to the imperial alchemist. Where is that? because i cant find it and i cant delete mine quest
          I've taken the liberty and merged your post to this one here. Please, in the future look for an existing post to keep all the information located in one place. This makes it easier for players to find the answer to their questions.

In answer to yours, Forgotten Hall is Chamber of the damned located past purgatory. Use the events tab near your mini-map to reach the dungeon and then proceed to use your map to reach chamber of the damned. The NPC's name is Apothecary. It'll cost you 20gold to purchase the prescription and complete the quest.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Where can i fond magic grass? I need to collect this for bounty quest.

Comment

just an FYI all 1 and 2 star bounty will be in Heavenly isle area all lvl 3 and 4 bounty will be in Necropolis area all 5 star bounty will be in lvl 120 area ...

as for the magic grass you can find that in Exigent Bluff and mobs for it will be morphonia's unless otherwise stated as ladder, PC etc..
              Last edited by Valthor; 01-22-2019, 10:45 PM.
              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

where get bounty medicinal herb quest

Comment

Out goes the buffy alt
                  Last edited by rodwell; 05-02-2020, 04:00 PM.
                  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger..

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...8-guide-bounty
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

They too much...
                      Last edited by rodwell; 05-02-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I have accepted Commission
                        ================
                        1? Commission - Pet Master
                        [a^Ts^5913,3565@b2] [a^Up^2697,3127@f1]
                        [a^Orison(EternalSanctum^1733,1960@g2]
                        [a^Beastmaster(SG)^6516,1781@b2]
                        Bounty - Letter Delivery

Butttttt I no longer have the Orisions Letter to deliver and end the quest, due to this i have an active bounty and it will not allow me to rebirth
                        over the past 12 months i have submitted numerous tickets regarding this and the staff keep closing out the ticket without giving me a response other than go get the item to complete the quest(which is impossible as its been deleted from inventory) if no progression is possible what is one to do?

Comment

Originally posted by david.harkin View Post
                          I have accepted Commission
                          ================
                          1? Commission - Pet Master
                          [a^Ts^5913,3565@b2] [a^Up^2697,3127@f1]
                          [a^Orison(EternalSanctum^1733,1960@g2]
                          [a^Beastmaster(SG)^6516,1781@b2]
                          Bounty - Letter Delivery

Butttttt I no longer have the Orisions Letter to deliver and end the quest, due to this i have an active bounty and it will not allow me to rebirth
                          over the past 12 months i have submitted numerous tickets regarding this and the staff keep closing out the ticket without giving me a response other than go get the item to complete the quest(which is impossible as its been deleted from inventory) if no progression is possible what is one to do?
                          Please, file another ticket carefully explaining you accepted a 1-star quest titled Commission - Pet Master that supplied a Letter you need to deliver. You accidentally deleted the item, and you need another to be sent to your character in order to complete the quest. Once you've filed your new ticket please, private message me the email attached to your ticket and I'll assist in getting this fixed for you. Please, be sure to include a brief explanation and the game you're playing when you message me. I moderate for several games and this will speed up how quickly I can assist you. Thank you!
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

This wabbit on stike.. im removing all my guides since theyre to smart fr me to handle..

Comment

Working...
                            X