Battle bear to hellwing/mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle bear to hellwing/mounts

Anyone who knows the approximate amount of gmuts needed to reach hellwing from battle bear?

Also, can anyone post the list of all mounts after hellwing until ancient mounts. Much appreciated.

Not sure how many Gmuts. But mounts go: Hellwing - Gilded Battle Stallion - Kilin - Super Taotie - Super Jiyaori - Super Kyubi - Fantastical Beast - Doombringer - Ancient Flamedramon - Ancient Kirin - Anceint Whale - (Car mount of unknown name) - (Another car mount of unknown name) - Gazelle - Bando (or something like that i forget) - Savage Dragon.

Comment

ancient whale > battleship > battlestar > divine gazelle > ancient barong > savage dragon.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Also, was told hellwing takes about 10 to 15 stacks from battle bear, but have yet to verify.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
          Thanks for the info. Also, was told hellwing takes about 10 to 15 stacks from battle bear, but have yet to verify.
          from my experience during elites 2.5k tops
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

from my experience during elites 2.5k tops
            Thanks for the info!

Comment

It really depends on luck. That's what star system all about. People just trying to make it safe for 'em to get the next upgrade by saving an amount before spam click to upgrade. Most say it is the hardest to get Gorilla Titan when compared to making Gryphon or Hellwing. Like I've mentioned, luck. Based on my experience, I have like 80-90 mini alts and one (only one from those 90 alts) got the Gorilla Titan on the very first click I made, not even 1 star. This is pure luck. So, 1 divide by 90, then times 100... u do the math. That alt is really one in a million accounts here, lol! Happy upgrading

Comment

Originally posted by Annyeong3 View Post
                So, 1 divide by 90, then times 100... u do the math. That alt is really one in a million accounts here
                That´s not how probability works... at all. 1 in 90 would mean that there´s a 1,111...% (1/90) chance to get it right away. Times 100 would mean that the result would be 111,111...% (1/90*100) ?
                If you meant "divide it by 100" that would equal 0,01111...% (1/90/100) which would be 1 out of 9000. So apart from the 100-thing being completely random (like seriously, where did you get that number from ? That´s like assuming you tried it 9000 times instead of 90 times) your numbers don´t check out as 9000 fits slightly more than 111 times in 1 million.
                On top of that 90 tries is a really small sample size when speaking about small percentages.
                So yeah, I did the math and the math doesn´t work out.
                Last edited by R2109499284; 08-27-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

That´s not how probability works... at all. 1 in 90 would mean that there´s a 1,111...% (1/90) chance to get it right away. Times 100 would mean that the result would be 111,111...% (1/90*100) ?
                  If you meant "divide it by 100" that would equal 0,01111...% (1/90/100) which would be 1 out of 9000. So apart from the 100-thing being completely random (like seriously, where did you get that number from ? That´s like assuming you tried it 9000 times instead of 90 times) your numbers don´t check out as 9000 fits slightly more than 111 times in 1 million.
                  On top of that 90 tries is a really small sample size when speaking about small percentages.
                  So yeah, I did the math and the math doesn´t work out.
                  I said its all bout "luck". Your statement above means u really don't understand what I'm trying to enlighten the others... ...or you really disagree because you still don't get your Gorilla Titan yet and you r now frustrated or whatever. Now, the numbers just trying to show u how small the percentage is. Its hard but not impossible. Use your brain, you cannot digitalize luck, if anyone can do that he/she is indeed a celestial being, god. So yeah if my math didn't turns out good for you. Plus, it is stated in the system that, more stars will increase ur chance to successfully upgrade your mount. That is "luck". Anyway, you do whatever you believe I don't care. GG well played >:P

Comment

no idea really, but some people just got their in 1 click

Comment

any update next mount after DOOM ?

Comment

Originally posted by anticlimacs View Post
                        I have moved your comment. The mounts are listed in order in an earlier post on this thread scroll up and you'll see it.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by anticlimacs View Post
                          To add onto what Minori said: there are several players in game that have some of the mounts after doom. The highest mount currently owned by a player (that I´m aware of) would be the "Divine Gazelle which would be the second to last mount which means that theoretically that the player owning that mount could most likely post screenshots of all mounts expect for the "Ancient Barong".
                          If you´re interested in the stats then I´ve made a post about the stats for every mount after the whale which you can find here.

Comment

Working...
                          X