Non-Casher Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Casher Questions

Is it better to create an acc in newer servers or older servers as a non-casher? I kinda know the benefits of creating in older servers as there is more OP people that can carry for ladder, public dungeon, etc. Newer servers because there is always someone you can compare against?

Is the best system to gain power by order from strongest & easiest to weakest & hardest: HF, Tenet, Soul, Patron, Magic Tower, Pixie, dk much about the rest?

Any tips out there for non-cashers?

To me starting on a new server/older server is a personal preference thing. I personally started on the newest server at the time. But nowadays, if you start on a new server youre merged into an older server group withing a few months.

as for best system? work on what you can, things like wings, HF, soul can be farmed in dungeons mostly. But even as a non-casher you can work the in game market thru trading items, buying & selling and gain the items for many systems.

So i say, have fun, make friends, dont beg for items, keep trying, and power will come in time.
    S95Epicboltz
    Eidolon Knight

Comment

as a non-casher nowadays you can work on everything, problem is due to the games extremely low population it will be quite difficult to start a new due to lack of gold flow, most people just want stuff like puc/chi/de and wont trade much to anything else and if you're a noobie starting out it's gonna be tough.

you cant rely on people to carry, idk about other servers but on my server group (S12) we only have about 10 people actively playing and none do carries for noobies, and relying on people to carry will instant make some people dislike you fyi.

only need to compare if you care about pvp, otherwise no point

all those systems are good, mainly tenets/hf/pixie/soul however you need some decent stat to be able to start farming these for example to farm void/corr which requires like 1mil+ hp to even get started on the good floors (i think, might be a bit lower or higher depending on class/play style/general knowledge of the game)

i'd say your better off checking which old server has the highest population and go from there but personally i wouldnt recommend playing cs in 2019, flash support is ending next year and who knows how many bugs that is going to cause without updates, flash is terrible to run as it is, i have a gtx 1070ti with an i9.9k intel core and 200mbps ethernet speed and my fps/ms are never good(even worse when you have many auras and big pixies/genie and r2 STILL WONT MAKE THEM HIDEABLE FROM THE PLAYER)
      Last edited by xPrototypeT; 02-23-2019, 07:59 PM.
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
      X