Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Contribution Certificates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contribution Certificates

How do you use the contribution certificates you get from doing bounties.They say use to upgrade public bounty hall, but I don't see how.

this is where you upgrade the bounty hall by clicking on add experience takes 2 certificates per click
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. My daughter threw away her weapon pieces for a bounty quest. Now she can't complete it and it won't let her abandon it. Is there anything she can do?

Comment

Originally posted by juptilia View Post
        Thank you. My daughter threw away her weapon pieces for a bounty quest. Now she can't complete it and it won't let her abandon it. Is there anything she can do?
        Depending on the quest she can farm them again, but if not she'll need to file a ticket with support. When filing a ticket she'll need to include all information about the quest and screenshots of the quest or quests if it's a 2 part quest. Once a ticket is filed it can take up to 72 hours for a response. If you don't have a response by Wednesday, send a private message to either myself or KanaDT with the email address the ticket is under and a brief explanation. We'll forward your needing assistance to the team.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X