Azrael Pet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azrael Pet?

Hey guys, could someone please post a pic of normal or morphed azrael pet (the one from the store for 2.8-4k crystals). And also is it worth buying? I really hate it how I can't view pets the same way we can view mounts. Thanks

The maturity is 16,5.
    It´s an offensive pet.
    Race: Demon
    Resistence: Elemental

And about it being worth it or not: It suffers from the same problem as all the other pets. Once you hit a certain point in the game pets aren´t really useful anymore. Before you get there you´ll have to invest so much time into your pet that it´s not really worth it to actively focus on getting it strong enough.
    However, a pet with a full set of pet armor at +10-13 (or even higher), a good soul and and a high maturity can be strong enough to withstand the damage that you take at just about any point in the game (depens on the armor you´re using). That being said you´re likely better served by using the emperor demon or the guardian angle who have the same maturity or any of the pets that come after them (there are still two more) since those have respective maturity of 19,5 and 22,5 along with higher aptitudes meaning that they can get more stat points and said stat points translate into higher stats through the maturity.
    Pet souls are also not transferable meaning that you might now want to work on that for a pet that has arguably better alternatives to it.

TL;DR: You´ll likely have more succes with either the last version of the demon or the angel as those can be pushed to have quite high stats and they can also withstand a lot of damage with certain pet equipment but that is most likely not really worth your time. Using a weak pet for any kind of thing that you´re struggling with/barely able to do just to reduce the damage of that one hit that might kill you is always an option though

Comment

Thanks mate, you went above and beyond with your answer. Considering that there are better options out there along with how underwhelming he looks for someone called "Azrael" ima pass on him and invest on emperor demon/guardian angel instead.

Comment

Originally posted by aras_mahdy View Post
        Thanks mate, you went above and beyond with your answer. Considering that there are better options out there along with how underwhelming he looks for someone called "Azrael" ima pass on him and invest on emperor demon/guardian angel instead.
        There are two more pets after those two, if you´d like I can also provide screenshots for those, that´ll take me until I´m at home though.

Comment

Yeah man, that would be great

Comment

Working...
          X