Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wed Sys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed Sys

hello , what difference about those 2 rings bought with crystal ? same name , and how much cost the wed party?
    :cool: Cheen! :p

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
    With the one that costs gold you have to do the gifts go get 100 friendship the crystal one gives you the points
    i know about this , i meant the ones bought with crystals , there 2 rings bought with crystals

Comment

With the one that costs gold you have to do the gifts go get 100 friendship the crystal one gives you the points

Comment

There are 3 options for the marriage system. The 1st option is a Normal Wedding costing 50g is a simple title over each others character listing each other as your spouse. The next option [Exquisiste Wedding] costing 300 crystal says you're both married and supplies you with the marriage protection ring and a title. The last wedding [Royal Wedding] costing 1200 crystal supplies you with the marriage title, the protection ring, and the teleportation ring. Each wedding supplies a box with wedding invitations the amounts and items will vary based on which wedding you choose to have. If you choose to have a crystal wedding the rings start at level 1 and are upgraded using the bath system or you can purchase intimacy from the love tab located in the fate shop. You'll then upgrade the rings at the wedding planner. I hope that answers your question. Happy marriage?
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

thank you minori , then now what the difference about those 2 rings with same name but with different prices? 1 purple ring cost around 500 crystal and there another one same name cost around 1000 crystal

Comment

There is no difference and the diamond ring is also available in points for pays to consume.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

so those 2 rings the same there no difference only the cost ? LOL , Very Thanks Minorin

Comment

Working...
              X