Hi spender ranking 1st place price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi spender ranking 1st place price

Soooo i spent a big whooping 300k+ crystals (only needing 150k for the outfit) for this outfit that is suppose to be 40% stats ( stats 40% but that is to good to be true when it clearly says it but let's move to the the 40% better stats then the outfits part... well lets see the outfits you get from shards is 15% but yet the damn outfit i got is 14% what the heck it is not better then this out fit in any way. I filled a ticket and get this run around of post a screen shot now no answer.. I want compensation or you to fix the damn outfit please @Minori
    Last edited by noahaustin59; 12-10-2019, 09:14 PM.

The 1st place will get a "1st Place Pack". If the 1st place spends 150000 Crystal or above, he/she will receive a "1st Place Bonus Pack" which contains a set of Thanksgiving costume (stats +40%) and Divine Lucky Stone x6.

Are you pertaining on this one right? I do hope to get one too. Let me know if you got yours. Then I will spend on next spender rankings 150k.

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
      Soooo i spent a big whooping 300k+ crystals (only needing 150k for the outfit) for this outfit that is suppose to be 40% stats ( stats 40% but that is to good to be true when it clearly says it but let's move to the the 40% better stats then the outfits part... well lets see the outfits you get from shards is 15% but yet the damn outfit i got is 14% what the heck it is not better then this out fit in any way. I filled a ticket and get this run around of post a screen shot now no answer.. I want compensation or you to fix the damn outfit please @Minori
      The costumes are not intended to be 40%, 35%, or 32% in stats. What it means is they are 40%, 35%, and 32% depending on the placing you obtain MORE than the current highest costume available for purchase in the fate shop. Please, keep in mind that I don't have control over tickets or how certain things are handled. I'm very limited on what I can and cannot do. However, I can forward your ticket requesting assistance. I'll need your ticket number or the email pertaining to your ticket in order to do that.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Surprisingly, mod at times erases post that works against r2, got me thinking though, I really thought mods are neutral, but a shame really. In any case, I simply wanted to open player's eyes on what r2 really is like, people may already know but they might just need to have a good reminder at times to be wary and careful with every penny they ever spent on r2 games. Just look at that if the costumes are not really +40% all stats and really just +15% or lower, then indicate so! Otherwise, it's all just low-key scamming. And since it's so hard to contact r2 nor do they even read forums, more often than not, with caseslike these, players are left hanging.
        Last edited by reginejagonase; 12-12-2019, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
          Surprisingly, mod at times erases post that works against r2, got me thinking though, I really thought mods are neutral, but a shame really. In any case, I simply wanted to open player's eyes on what r2 really is like, people may already know but they might just need to have a good reminder at times to be wary and careful with every penny they ever spent on r2 games. Just look at that if the costumes are not really +40% all stats and really just +15% or lower, then indicate so! Otherwise, it's all just low-key scamming. And since it's so hard to contact r2 nor do they even read forums, more often than not, with caseslike these, players are left hanging.
          Comments that are not on the topic of the thread may be removed, it's in the forum rules. You are welcome to post your own thread to share your thoughts with this particular event, which would ensure that your feedback is seen, able to be responded to, and more importantly able to be forwarded to R2. However, this thread is specifically in regards to a potential issue the original poster may be having with the event and support, and not a feedback thread about the event itself.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok the first place spender ranking outfit is junk. The outfit you get out of doing shards is better and you can even get it for free if you are patient and farm dungeons. Spend 150k to get the outfit for it to be weaker then shard out fit complete waste of crystal do not spend to get the outfit

Comment

I hope this guy really gets the compensation he deserves

Comment

Working...
              X