New player - casher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player - casher

Hi, I am a new player - I'm playing with servers that are very strong already. How can I get strong fast using Crystals & Consumers Points?

I already maxed my Holy Favor - My Tenets level is (Archaic Tenets).

my PATK now is 200k and LVL 65. How can I get stronger?

My Soul is on progress - I just need to farm Purified Crystal.

My Beast soul is level 9

I have also used Item Handbook and Monster Handbook. but it only gives small stats. so I'm not focusing it now.

Chi - why is Chi very hard to upgrade?

Divinity and Heraldry - I hope you can guide me these two.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-21-2019, 08:26 PM. Reason: Posts Merged

i'd recommend not cashing at all what so ever on a cs and this would be coming from a 7 year veteran.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by virmarc27 View Post
      Hi, I am a new player - I'm playing with servers that are very strong already. How can I get strong fast using Crystals & Consumers Points?

My Beast soul is level 9

I have also used Item Handbook and Monster Handbook. but it only gives small stats. so I'm not focusing it now.

I will answer these questions in the order posted.
      1. Pixie and Genie are the best ways to increase your stats. Mounts are good to work on as well.
      2. Soul is something you should always work on.
      3. Beast Soul: You'll want to keep going until you at the very least obtain Seiryu. This will regen some HP and help you survive better.
      4. Item Handbook is very expensive. Monster Handbook is free but will take time through corruption and coins.
      5. Chi, I don't have any other answer to provide other than that's the way it was designed.
      6. Divinity: The items for this system are obtained in the fate shop and through quartermaster token exchange. Using the items will provide points based on which 1 you choose. You can use those points to pick one of the 3 in each row to have but you cannot change it later. If you're in the top 3 when reset occurs you'll obtain a box with stats in it. Heraldry: This system you create various seals. I would recommend working on obtaining them. There are descriptions that will tell you what each seal is and the abilities provided. You can have 4 purple 8 yellow and 1 seal of doom.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by virmarc27 View Post

My Beast soul is level 9

Mount Gen - Pixie - Genie and more importantly those orange souls .

Comment

If you're only at 200k patk then you'll want to focus on white stats since systems that give you % boosts won't give u much of a boost. I've seen so many small toons with fat wings and a high upgraded mount with low stats. Besides, cashing on pixie/mount/genie will make u feel like you've wasted your money due to the absurd amount you need. mogs, runes, soul, etc. white stats are key.

Comment

Working...
          X