Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wedding Rings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Rings

uhm.. i just got married is that just i can't understand why we did not receive any Wedding rings for buff.....

What type of wedding did you perform? Not all of the weddings options provide rings.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Normal Wedding Ma'am ahhh not every wedding is applicable for Ring ...but is their any other way can we get the rings..

Comment

Originally posted by bingil.rex View Post
        Normal Wedding Ma'am ahhh not every wedding is applicable for Ring ...but is their any other way can we get the rings..
        You would be required to purchase the Exquisite or Royal wedding options to obtain rings. If I recall correctly the Exquisite Wedding supplies a Marriage Protection Ring, and Royal Wedding supplies both the Marriage Protection Ring and Teleportation ring.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X