Anyone Can help me?? MICROSOFT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Can help me?? MICROSOFT

Ok first it doesn't have to deal with CS...
    but I really need your help...
    I trusted this forum more than any other forums cause this one almost answer every question...

lets begin..
    I left my computer open while I was doing something important...(my little cousins are inside our house so there was a riot... )
    It froze/Hang really bad when I get back to my computer... (I think one of my cousins touch it..)
    Then I got no choice but to turn it off...
    I open it after 2 hours and my nightmare came into reality...
    MICROSOFT is corrupted(i don't know but i guess a ddl)... My computer said it needs to be repair to fix it... And I do repair it...
    But when I open Microsoft word it didn't open and just keep downloading files...
    What can I do to fix it...
    Another problem is that the Microsoft is with my computer when bought it...(It means I don't have a CD/DVD)
    Now what??

Refer to your manufacturer or where you bought it. May be a virus or something, have you tried scanning your computer? Corrupted programs don't usually happen.

Comment

you can try chatting with a tech support person on the manufacturers website and solve the problem that way. They will most likely be able to solve the issue the easiest once you tell them exactly what happened
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
      X