• -sigh- scammer..

Server: The Wilterlands

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRYSTALSAGASCAMMER.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1731721
    *le insert empty signature here*

Just Report and ignore those people. they will get the punishment they deserve eventually.

Comment

I've done that. i just took a screenshot of it so a GameMaster could ban the account so there is less spam on the World chat.
      *le insert empty signature here*

Comment

I see more and more of this every day...When I first started playing this wasn't even an issue. Now they found a way to sell accounts which is pointless considering for it to be worth anything they need to spend as much time as us leveling. I'll just do my own work and if I wish to spend money I'll buy the things I need...Stupid scammers...and even more stupid of people who pay for those accounts >.>

Comment

damn all scammer

Comment

Scammers will go straight to HELL!!!!
            â™* Jeward Cruz â™*
            â™* Republic of the Philippines â™*

â™* National Bureau of Investigation Cyber-Crime Division â™*

â™* Internet Security Agent/Investigator â™*
            ♦ R2games Hardcore Gamer ♦

Crystal Saga Guides and Informations:

Comment

Originally posted by Sinthetik View Post
              I see more and more of this every day...When I first started playing this wasn't even an issue. Now they found a way to sell accounts which is pointless considering for it to be worth anything they need to spend as much time as us leveling. I'll just do my own work and if I wish to spend money I'll buy the things I need...Stupid scammers...and even more stupid of people who pay for those accounts >.>
              lol....YEAH IVE SEEN SOME PLAYERS SELLING THEIR ACCOUNTS ON WORLD CHAT TOO. FUNNY THING IS, THEY AUCTION IT. LMFAO.
              NAME: anicsan
              SERVER: Extended Realm
              CLASS: Ranger
              GUILD: â—„Swaggâ–º
              GUILD POSITION: removed due to inappropriate language - Stormaggedon

Im all for pink!!! #TeamPinkOverload
              Dwayne Wade is my future husband. Just waiting for him to divorce his wife. #TeamHeat
              Umm...Follow me up on Twitter??? I follow back.
              Am I single??? Hmm...not sure. Ask my boyfriend. :) Ahahah just kidding!!! :P :P

Comment

Working...
              X