camping seng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camping seng

Is there a way to stop players from camping the starting zone in seng all it takes is three lvl 80+ to keep everyone at the starting zone I think its an unfair advantage to those who are lower lvl and want to do the pvp event this has been going on for the past month on blackrock gorge can some one do something about this our is there any advice thank you very much

Talk everyone into not reviving when the spawn killers are there, and I bet you the spawn killing will stop. If you can't move, there's no point in reviving anyway. And if there's no one to kill, the spawn campers will have no choice but to leave.

Eventually they will see it's more fun to fight on the battlefield than to sit and spam aoe's at the spawn point.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok i try
      but will you get kicked for doing that "from seng "

Comment

They only farm for badges.
        Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
        Character: Miek
        Pet: Burning Angel<3
        Level: 86 Scion

Comment

Nah it happened to me once when I first got into seng.

I was dead and I meant it literally that I'll go back to town when I click the "revive into town" button.
          So I stayed there, like a little boy who got told to stay there, watching people run by me. So in the end when seng was finished, I finally clicked the button and discovered.... I didn't teleport in town. o_o

Ok what I'm trying to say here is, no you don't get kicked off when you're dead.
          I just wish the dead could talk though.

Useless
          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Working...
          X