Enchanting System...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting System...

I was enchanting my perfect frag and used up 340 DC from +7 and ended with +6. It kept going to +8 +7 +8 +7 +8 +7 +6 +7 etc..... It says 58% to get from +8 to +9 which is total ** its like 0% chance. Whats wrong with the enchanting system?

nothings wrong with enchanting system
    no ** and it works perfect
    if theres any **
    that would be you luck

here is some idea
    i play some online card game
    there is this card able to turn other card into useless card with chances [40% or so]
    when i use it nearly never the card performs its ability
    yet when npc use it the card works perfect
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Don't worry they'll eventually release +16 so you can rage even more.

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
        nothings wrong with enchanting system
        no ** and it works perfect
        if theres any **
        that would be you luck

here is some idea
        i play some online card game
        there is this card able to turn other card into useless card with chances [40% or so]
        when i use it nearly never the card performs its ability
        yet when npc use it the card works perfect
        No, the system is rigged.

Comment

@ sangofighter Edit your post immediately, stop giving them the ideas....
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            @ sangofighter Edit your post immediately, stop giving them the ideas....
            Why? You know it exist in other CS versions. Can't really change what already exist.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
              Why? You know it exist in other CS versions. Can't really change what already exist.
              Fyi they've already changed too much, that's all I can say.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                Fyi they've already changed too much, that's all I can say.
                True. In the chinese one they give a 15 day Battle Bear I think, 3 day Pheonix, 3 day full costume as soon as you start, not to mention they have a new class.
                Crystal Saga:
                Server: S66
                Class: Knight - Protection
                Name: SlainAgain
                Soul: N/A
                Mount: N/A
                Wings: N/A
                Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Enchanting is never funny. Many people even need stacks of DC to achieve perfect frag
                  ――罨――
                  阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                  地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                  今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                  天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                  卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
                    True. In the chinese one they give a 15 day Battle Bear I think, 3 day Pheonix, 3 day full costume as soon as you start, not to mention they have a new class.
                    well other give a permanent bb for starter [no quest]
                    upgraded wings [no quest and ugraded already]
                    a full set of purple starter armor
                    30days panda costume
                    all for free as starter packs [4-5 packs or so straight to your bag]
                    while here we have one single starter pack with awesome contents
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

A better way is to get rid of the "chance" system. But instead, make it like this:

+0 > +1 = 4 DC required
                      +1 > +2 = 10 DC required
                      +2 > +3 = 24 DC required
                      +3 > +4 = 50 DC required and so on...

All have 100% chance to upgrade.

Well, I'm not really serious about the numbers. I don't really know anything about those if the DC costs are too high or too low but what I am saying is there should just be a constant number of DC required per upgrade. Even if it's too high, at least you can be sure that you have 100% chance to upgrade it.

Also with mount and wings. Some people get a Battle Bear in first click while others get it in like 10 stars or something. Maybe they should change it as well.

Turtle > Panther = 15 MUTs required
                      Panther + Raccoon > Scorpion = 72 MUTs required
                      Scorpion + Stallion > Bear = 288 MUTs required and so on...
                      life is unfair

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGamer View Post
                        A better way is to get rid of the "chance" system. But instead, make it like this:

+0 > +1 = 4 DC required
                        +1 > +2 = 10 DC required
                        +2 > +3 = 24 DC required
                        +3 > +4 = 50 DC required and so on...

All have 100% chance to upgrade.

Well, I'm not really serious about the numbers. I don't really know anything about those if the DC costs are too high or too low but what I am saying is there should just be a constant number of DC required per upgrade. Even if it's too high, at least you can be sure that you have 100% chance to upgrade it.

Also with mount and wings. Some people get a Battle Bear in first click while others get it in like 10 stars or something. Maybe they should change it as well.

Turtle > Panther = 15 MUTs required
                        Panther + Raccoon > Scorpion = 72 MUTs required
                        Scorpion + Stallion > Bear = 288 MUTs required and so on...
                        You seem to have forgotten about the people who can afford to buy the required items with cash in one day, which is the number one reason why it should never be a set amount to upgrade/enchant.

Personally, I think the success rate should be meaningful. It's always been just a number- you can still fail with a 100% success rate. Lucky stars should mean something too. Those are more to show that you did something when you failed, but aren't really an indicator of luck (I call them unlucky stars, since you only get them for being unlucky).
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I wanna a summoner XD.... This not right post but new class would be nice.. I have all but mage, idr feel like playing mage lol :P...summoner class would be interesting addition. With new server coming R2 should pop that new class in there.
                          Last edited by Jabus; 06-05-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            You seem to have forgotten about the people who can afford to buy the required items with cash in one day, which is the number one reason why it should never be a set amount to upgrade/enchant.

Personally, I think the success rate should be meaningful. It's always been just a number- you can still fail with a 100% success rate. Lucky stars should mean something too. Those are more to show that you did something when you failed, but aren't really an indicator of luck (I call them unlucky stars, since you only get them for being unlucky).
                            However, the flaw about your current system is that the "lucky" people who always get stuff upgraded in one click will be better than the "unlucky" people because they can't upgrade their stuff. Although, I think the mount and wing system is fair because you can't get like 30 stars like in the other game which I'm sure you already know which but the enchanting system is just as unfair as hell because with each fail, you do not get anything to give you hope that you can get it by next time (lucky stars in mount and wings) but instead, your equipment will just decrease in enchant level and is certainly unfair.
                            life is unfair

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGamer View Post
                              However, the flaw about your current system is that the "lucky" people who always get stuff upgraded in one click will be better than the "unlucky" people because they can't upgrade their stuff. Although, I think the mount and wing system is fair because you can't get like 30 stars like in the other game which I'm sure you already know which but the enchanting system is just as unfair as hell because with each fail, you do not get anything to give you hope that you can get it by next time (lucky stars in mount and wings) but instead, your equipment will just decrease in enchant level and is certainly unfair.
                              You haven't seen the Demon Lord + wing upgrades yet, have you? Those are maddening.

Personally (and I count myself among the notoriously unlucky), I think a static system would be quite boring. Half the fun in upgrading something successfully is being successful with the upgrade.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X