Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terms of Service

Removed by user
    Last edited by Vapourman; 06-11-2013, 08:45 PM. Reason: .

Requesting for your E-mail address means an attempt at stealing your account and your information.
    Doing so indeed breaches the Terms of Service and you should take screenshots a file a ticket HERE regarding this.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Base on the screenshot you have provided, the 2 players agreed to each other, we can not interfere on any personal conversation of players unless it can threaten the safety of other players. Base also on the screenshot, it was not posted on world chat. It is on the players responsibility if they share their private information or not to another player. If you shared it, you are the one responsible on your action.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

in party chat someone was asking for me to give my email address to them my personal information. As far as I am aware and what I am capable of interpreting from the TOS this is clear violation. However after sending a screen shot showing him trying to capture my email R2 Disgustingly tell me to only ignore him. How ridiculous, They are hypocrites that is their answer for everything add him to your ignore list. This is a VERY sever case which could potentially means he could of accessed my account and personal data if I wasn't naive and uneducated to fall for it.

The terms and conditions are contradicting how can they respond and say its my own responsibility yet the TOS say clearly that players are permitted not to. So basically players are free to do as they wish with no consequence
        Last edited by Vapourman; 06-11-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Well, it's a valid answer. They will have noted the ticket in the event the player continues bugging people for their information.. It could also be that the intent was not clear- people ask for people's email addresses for completely harmless reasons all the time. You chose not to give it to the player (smart), and you have the choice to put the player on your ignore list if they are bothering you.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X