Thoughts of the new event Island of Blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts of the new event Island of Blessings

First of all, why we get to go in with pet if we can't resummon it if it dies? Wouldn't it be better to just be forced to call pets back to enter there?

Second is the durability that you lose when you die, if you wanna keep it that way, then make player killing possible only when there are the resources to collect, it's pretty pointless to just keep losing durability pretty much just for nothing. Or then make it so that we won't lose any durability if we die, like Sengolia has.

Third it's almost impossible to get the purple rain, due to lack of resources, managed to get it just once and that was cus other team had just 1 player left. Perhaps you could add more (spawns for the) resources?

With a bit of readjusting it can be pretty nice event, rewards get to be pretty good at yellow & purple rains.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

My team ended up getting 5 purple rain packs, so yeah we got very early, there is plenty of resources.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
      My team ended up getting 5 purple rain packs, so yeah we got very early, there is plenty of resources.
      I assume everyone from the other team left? lol..
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        I assume everyone from the other team left? lol..
        No we had a decent battle going on, my team managed to snag most of the rain.
        What are bugs?

Comment

So how many stones did u turn in? In our battle it was 81 to 82, both teams got blue rain.

Comment

You can just leave and re-enter until everyone is on the same team, then bring a billion alts on the same team as well.
            And then your server will be flooded with ppl who max out ultimate demon lord wings and sperions.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
              You can just leave and re-enter until everyone is on the same team, then bring a billion alts on the same team as well.
              And then your server will be flooded with ppl who max out ultimate demon lord wings and sperions.
              +1, pretty much you can rig the event if everyone (or the big 1-3 guilds) agree to choose Zone A or B as the default on World Chat. Throw ur toons there and use 1-alt to pick up rain stones. Also sperions price are/will be collapsing soon.

Comment

Working...
              X