Tamalan Arena Points and Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamalan Arena Points and Rewards

So far, I was able to get 219 points in this arena and got 1 gold badge 5 silver badge, few bronze badges and 100++ honor.

So my question is, anyone know how many points need to actualyl get 3 gold badge and 10 silvers? Thanks!

My points was 252 when i got 3 gold badge and 10 silvers.. Sorry I have no screenshot to prove it

Comment

I THINK you need 250, each time I was over that amount by a few points so it could be 251 or some **** like that but I'm pretty sure it's 250. It wasn't in the 230's because when I got that many points I only got 1 gold badge 5 silver blah blah.

Comment

You need 240 points for 3 gold badges, which is rather hard to get considering not many go in anymore on my server(s).

Comment

zoo spoke on forums. It's a miracle. Yeah lot of points to get gold badges, and seems like it's getting emptier and emptier every day...
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
          IGN: Codawg
          Server: Celestial Haven
          Guild: BrimStone
          Class: Beastmaster
          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Same on our merged servers even, we entered tama en only had like 3-4 people, 1min in we got blinked to a different instance. Think that means that even when there are 3 instances only 1 or 2 were filled up. and even that looked pretty damn empty.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Yeah, it's ridiculous how empty it is sometimes. That's when alts start coming in though lol.

Comment

And then we decide to not fight anymore, sit down, and rest for a free silver badge cause it's too empty to get enough points otherwise:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tamalan-teaparty.png
Views:	1
Size:	869.5 KB
ID:	1659447

PS: This screenie was slightly over halfway, in the end we sat there with a total of 12 people.
                Last edited by speeds16; 06-06-2012, 07:24 PM.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X