Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

-.-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -.-

Can somone in the S21,S18,S12,or S14 servers tell me why did HW prices go from 35s to 3g in 1 days?this is totally messed up =.= im a lowbie player and its pretty annoying when 1 night somehtings this price and the other its that...
    Last edited by Apoud; 08-14-2012, 03:15 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Eh? Sorry for being a NOOBIE, but what is WH?
    Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

Moved to game discussion.

I assume you mean Heroic wings. Market prices are based on supply and demand. Prices only go up when there's more people demanding than there are people supplying, and they stay up when people are paying those prices.

Prices for such items always goes back down to a more comfortable level. Just have to be patient.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i just found out why that happened.some dumbass said that an EW event was comign up and HW price sky rocketed....-,-

Comment

Lmao we gotta do that too here, I like making money..
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            Lmao we gotta do that too here, I like making money..
            NOBOBDY HAVE PROOF THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EW EVENT!!!!!!besides,i Like HW and 40-30s each and how the hell am i gonn up my wings when HW are 3g each? >.>

Comment

You could try doing dungeons where you get them as drops.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Apoud View Post
                NOBOBDY HAVE PROOF THAT THERE IS GOING TO BE AN EW EVENT!!!!!!besides,i Like HW and 40-30s each and how the hell am i gonn up my wings when HW are 3g each? >.>
                Nor did I say I had any, doesn't hurt to increase prices by 10-fold ^^
                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                IGN: Smurfs16
                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                  Nor did I say I had any, doesn't hurt to increase prices by 10-fold ^^
                  it kinda does rofl.i can barely solo vault hard and im not even 45 <,<

Comment

Working...
                  X