Redemption is dead.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption is dead.

Seriously, just try to get a good redemption party. Might need to take a new look at this.

And for good reason. Redemption is boring, gives crappy rewards, and limits the levels of your partners (they have to be a similar level to you to access the area). Let it die, I never do it and, personally, I suggest others follow suit. Now, if it gave Morph Crystals...
    VoidRunners GrandMaster -- Kongregate Server 4
    You want a great guild? We want great people! Shoot Fernatus a PM ingame to apply!

Comment

I never do it too.......its so boring i guess..........But its my opinion not others................
      Server-Psychodelica
      IGN-healGod
      Class-Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Purplemandown View Post
        And for good reason. Redemption is boring, gives crappy rewards, and limits the levels of your partners (they have to be a similar level to you to access the area). Let it die, I never do it and, personally, I suggest others follow suit. Now, if it gave Morph Crystals...
        Um... your party members can be any level and there is no special area, aside from normal map limits. Redemption gives great exp, a good amount of honor, and a refining capsule- that's more than enough reason for anyone to do it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Um... your party members can be any level and there is no special area, aside from normal map limits. Redemption gives great exp, a good amount of honor, and a refining capsule- that's more than enough reason for anyone to do it.
          If you are a higher-leveled character than your partymates, you'll have to spawn your boss in a higher-level zone. This causes a few problems. For one, if they're significantly lower level, they may not even be able to access the area (not usually a problem), but they still are going to be underleveled to take it on. The EXP really isn't that great, and refining capsules are pretty useless (I'm VIP, so I get 2 level 6 crystals anyhow, and for 15 capsules, one more level of crystal really doesn't make that big of a difference). I'll give you the honor, that's probably the best part of it, but there are better ways for me to spend my time than going through all that for a mostly useless reward and a moderately good amount of honor.
          VoidRunners GrandMaster -- Kongregate Server 4
          You want a great guild? We want great people! Shoot Fernatus a PM ingame to apply!

Comment

All i can say is redemptions are not for newbies, or a simpler way if you're still weak, make an alt priest and spam afk heal for your main character, that usually should do the trick unless for phoenix of course. Back when I was a newbie, I never really do redemption, waste of time to find party, etc, until lvl 75, that's a good start point to start doing redemption by solo-ing it..

This game isn't really party friendly, it's mmorpg but feels like a personal individual game most of the time, mostly because lack of 'experienced' players, way too many newbies or people who get bored and keep starting new character or something.

Comment

I solo that it gives good honour
              IGN: Leonidal
              Server: Psychodelica
              Guild: Exile
              Mission: Everything for victory
              Pets: Demon King gen 3, Burning Angel, Firelord, Teeka
              Mount: Hellwing, White Tiger (permanent)
              Wings: Extreme Angelord

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about.

I do my redemptions with high levels so it only takes about 5 minutes to kill, get the item, go to the place, and kill the boss.
                x 4 (vip) = 20 minutes or 30 if you're slow. So that means I get 320 honor (or 240 for nonvip) for something that takes me about as long as GRB and gives me experience.

Nothing wrong with redemption, you're just not taking along the right party members.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by Purplemandown View Post
                  Yeah, lets just give morph crystals out instead of coupons per hour. Thumbs up for your cleverness *Sarcasm*
                  Crystal Saga
                  IGN: Jezzah
                  Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
                  Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
                  Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
                  Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
                  IGN: Ayan
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Level: 36
                  Guild: Reckoning

Comment

Come on, 240 or if you're lvl 60+ 320 free honour per day? Plus 1-2% xp per quest for what, 20-30 mins of work? I think they're awesome, albeit a bit tedious to do. As a mortal I duo'd them with my priest alt, sometimes requiring a bit of extra help for the phoenixes, as a scion I solo'd reds on both my main and alt.
                    IGN: Sigrun
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                    Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                    Sigrun
                    Mage lvl 38

Comment

Working...
                    X