This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the scammer

hello i wanna say something about the report earlier titled Scammer by magmagdude,.that typhon is my friend

I don't really see a point to this thread. So what if he is your friend?

Comment

I seriously dont get how this is related to beginners guides at all..

Comment

Scammer

On my server have spammers too i want to post 1 picture from 1 trying to scam me
        Last edited by VuiKiller; 08-15-2012, 09:49 AM. Reason: wrong

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lovecaster.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1660108 shrine of kith

Comment

thats not true i was just trying to help but he dident think so so gms i pay for what i have with reall money and just give me secound chanch i will not ask for any ones pass or user i work hard in this game and i dont wont to row it all away i love this game more then any thing i hop you give me secound chanch

i love this game if i see a noob i wont to help him/her because i dient get help when i was noob you no what i mean i just whant to see people that help more
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-17-2012, 12:25 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by memorial88
              i love this game if i see a noob i wont to help him/her because i dient get help when i was noob you no what i mean i just whant to see people that help more
              Did you seriously think this would be ok? Really? Because IT'S NOT. It's against the Terms of Service. Honestly you should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by XxTaLoNxX View Post
                Did you seriously think this would be ok? Really? Because IT'S NOT. It's against the Terms of Service. Honestly you should be banned.
                AGREE asking for a psswrd is a sin on this game and should never be asked i say perma bann the hacker

Comment

well i do love this game

i dont hack

i would never hack i dont even no how
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-17-2012, 12:24 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

agree. why would you even ask for their account information? seriously. only a not nice person would believe that you'd really help with those words. much more of a not nice person for you on trying to cover it up. ban those who take advantage of noobs. they make the gaming environment unhealthy.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-17-2012, 12:26 AM. Reason: no need to be so offensive

Comment

Scam/Hack same both against Terms Of Service. asking for any information is sickening.

Comment

what time servers up guys?
                        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Asking for someone's login information is against the ToS. Giving your login information to others is also against the ToS.

If anyone is approached by anyone else, even if they appear to be staff, asking for login information (especially the password), take a screenshot and file a ticket so the person can be dealt with.

Closing thread due to excessive flaming.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X