Regarding the new events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding the new events

There is rumor on the server that after this maint. the HW to EW exchange will be implemented. is that true?if so then how come some players already know of this? some mod or GM leaked the patch notes? cause ppl are already buying HW for 1g each while the usual price is 30-40s

We will see later today.

Comment

They just assume that there will be an EW Event since it's been so long - and are hoping it would be anytime soon since its been a very common suggestion, lately.

Will it happen? You'll just have to wait and see.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
        They just assume that there will be an EW Event since it's been so long - and are hoping it would be anytime soon since its been a very common suggestion, lately.

Will it happen? You'll just have to wait and see.
        it can't be just assumption cause some one just bought abt 8platinum worth HW in 22platinum....so i think unless that person was sure of this event he wouldn't just pay that higher thaan usual prices

Comment

Originally posted by darkwater887 View Post
          it can't be just assumption cause some one just bought abt 8platinum worth HW in 22platinum....so i think unless that person was sure of this event he wouldn't just pay that higher thaan usual prices
          They're basing their information off of an unknown source which is most likely not even correct.
          So, it's based off of assumption from their source, and he just believes their source.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

i'm hoping for points again soon XD i got 160$ ready to spend now
            Like anyone truly cares

Comment

Working...
            X