how does ur guild level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does ur guild level

my guild progress is wayyy over and it has not level to 2 yet..how do i make it lvl
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

The Guild Master of your Guild has to manually level up the Guild.
    Levelling up the Guild requires a certain amount of reserves and Nimbus Crystals depending on the level of your Guild.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

read my sig i am the owner of the guild....i want to know how tho..and maybe a link to show how much of each it has to be before i can go to lvl2
      Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
      The Guild Master of your Guild has to manually level up the Guild.
      Levelling up the Guild requires a certain amount of reserves and Nimbus Crystals depending on the level of your Guild.

Comment

When you press "G", there will be a button on the bottom interface that says "Upgrade" or something like that.

Go from there.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

no???? i have looked
          Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
          When you press "G", there will be a button on the bottom interface that says "Upgrade" or something like that.

Go from there.

Comment

Don't spam.

At the bottom of the guild panel you will see this:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	upgrade.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1660087

Click on Upgrade
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sorry i didnt spam...spamming is saying something over and over and over..i said it once idiot....and is there a link to tell u how much u need for each upgrade
              Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Don't spam.

At the bottom of the guild panel you will see this:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]22360[/ATTACH]

Click on Upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                sorry i didnt spam...spamming is saying something over and over and over..i said it once idiot....and is there a link to tell u how much u need for each upgrade
                Spamming the ? is considered spamming. Jus' sayin'

Call her an idiot, you get treated as one.

Comment

Use Search. I'll no longer be answering your questions.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	search.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	1660088
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this aint the only forum i been on..on my main site i have almost 30k post...so i know what spam is and isnt..go on Google and look up the definition ..dont bother me any how u speak/say/treat me...its the internet it wont hurt my feelings...go look/act cool somewhere else

Comment

this aint the only forum i been on..on my main site i have almost 30k post...so i know what spam is and isnt..go on Google and look up the definition ..dont bother me any how u speak/say/treat me...its the internet it wont hurt my feelings...go look/act cool somewhere else
                      Uhh pls don't argue T-T
                      ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Cool. 30k Posts. You feel special? I don't give two figs less about your Post Count. This isn't a discussion about your post count - but about how you upgrade your Guild until you decided to act like a snobby little brat.

If you're basing the definition of spam off of the dictionary, then you best keep up with the present - because times are changing - and not everything remains the same.

So go act "cool" somewhere else. It doesn't affect us in any way.

FYI, spam is considered something unwanted and unnecessary.

You making a second post spamming "???????" in large font was unwanted and unnecessary. Is that spam? Yes it is. Now sit down.

Comment

ok i srs lol'd.....
                          Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          Cool. 30k Posts. You feel special? I don't give two figs less about your Post Count. This isn't a discussion about your post count - but about how you upgrade your Guild until you decided to act like a snobby little brat.

If you're basing the definition of spam off of the dictionary, then you best keep up with the present - because times are changing - and not everything remains the same.

So go act "cool" somewhere else. It doesn't affect us in any way.

FYI, spam is considered something unwanted and unnecessary.

You making a second post spamming "???????" in large font was unwanted and unnecessary. Is that spam? Yes it is. Now sit down.

Comment

Working...
                          X