event smooth criminal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event smooth criminal

ok next time u make a event dont make it fail so hard....or think before u make it...its *beep beep* when ur killing it and u got it almost dead and someone hits it 1 time and it tele to other side and then they kill it and you get screwed out of it..100% fail and from what people are saying on game..they say fail...2nd event faild 2 weeks...

o and the ladder event..need to think about that one to...if u are the party leader and everyone says ready and u go in and they dont and say haha and un party well obv ur screwed and u have to leave cuz u cant do it by ur self..u need to fix that to OR MAKE THE GAME WHERE ONCE THE PARTY LEADER GOES IN IT AUTO PUTS THEM IN TO duh like most other games that have that system
    Last edited by VicZar; 08-16-2012, 07:29 AM.
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

there are always players steal nightthief from others, can the official prevent that?

Comment

Originally posted by R22407589 View Post
      there are always players steal nightthief from others, can the official prevent that?
      yea, would love to see everyone has their own thief
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

they should be able to kill 1 or 2 every hour...and if they make more spawn then that would work..i been trying for 15 hours to get the quest done but everytime somone comes and takes my kill..

Comment

After the maintenance the thieves can be killed that there is no drops..............I like any GM see this problem........I killed 9 and got nothing.............Is this a bug or something else?
          Server-Psychodelica
          IGN-healGod
          Class-Priest

Comment

Originally posted by turjo9450 View Post
            After the maintenance the thieves can be killed that there is no drops..............I like any GM see this problem........I killed 9 and got nothing.............Is this a bug or something else?
            Drops are luck based, and bad luck happens to all of us from time to time. The thieves are still dropping the items.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

so did they fix this so everyone can kill it..its been 2 days and i still cant get the quest done cuz people come along and take my kill

Comment

Sadly I don't have that problem. -.-
                However I want daggers so I can level my noobs up for vault/gmuts so I just afk them in the same place and they both kill it at once with party loot on so I can get the stuff on my main.
                Maybe try that? :I

Comment

Working...
                X