Players who steal the Nightthief in this event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players who steal the Nightthief in this event

when low level players are killing Nightthiefs, the higher level players always steal the mobs from them. Can this game lock the mobs for the one player or party who hit it first?
    This is totally unfair!

yea, i was like fighting forever to the thief i managed to consume nearly half of him hp when this 'friendly player' jumped out of nowhere attacking my mob making him dissapear forever, i hereby wanna thank you for giving me best day of my life dude
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

yes u must do
      when i was killing an plantona it health was almost down and higher lvl player came and killed me and hunted plantona

Comment

Plantona is not the same as thief: Thiefs now have 100.000 dmg on every hit, nomatter how much your atk or crits are, it's 100.000. All the higher level could do is attack faster. To counter it, use a pet with Frenzy/Speedy (one of those, not sure which one it is) to increase the attacks done on them.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

yep first come first served

Comment

I hate it when that happens >_> Me and my friends were killing thieves and so apparently my friends thievs kept getting killed by other people,it was a epic fail XD but yeah it's annoying when someone steals your kils on the thievs.
            (S6)Wisteria889
            Class: Mage
            Server:Windshear Peaks
            Level:70+
            Plane:Eidolon
            Honor:Viceroy
            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
            Proud player since 2011
            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Screw ksing, Ive had incidences where the thieves plan out disappeared when I was nearly a few hits from killing it.
              Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
              Level: 130
              Class: Rogue
              Plane: Eidolon
              Honor: Emperor
              Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
              Guild: Rebels
              Pet: DemonKing

Comment

some noob player attack my alts Night Thief,,,, i saw him on tree of life im happy all his night thief fallen from my main :-D revenge is revenge
                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                Character [S15]IYOT

Comment

where is the night thief at cant find him

Comment

Please note that all players who attack the night thief will be giving off a massive attack on them and that's equally same to all so the only way a person can steal ur thief if he or she had high attack speed he or she can give of more attack otherwise it cannot be stolen so even if a high lvl 100 scions comes and attacks a thief that ur attack unless he or she has high attack speed its not possible that ur target gets stolen ok this problem is fixed and for the person who asked where to find the night thief
                    please go starglade or tree of life L3 OR L4 OR L5 and look around but be quick cause everyone will go for them so they die easy
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                    X