Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMs, you guys are being so UNFAIR to PST time server...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMs, you guys are being so UNFAIR to PST time server...

This post is for telling you that server always shut down after EST pass reset time.. While PST is still running EVENTS , We got Crops lost and Event Lost, you guys r being so discriminating to PST servers.... We planted crops and u told us we will be shuttingdown.. which its really PISSING us OFF

If we know it's going to happen then we should avoid planting and stuff near those times...
    The Molten Highlands
    Kadenn
    Level 64 Eidolon Priest
    SweetDreams guild

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenn View Post
      If we know it's going to happen then we should avoid planting and stuff near those times...
      if you didn't get the info yet...well you probably never were in a winning guild...

the last Plant time is at 19.50pm so if you get the info of a maintenance 30 min+ before the MT happens it is a little late. Although certainly you don't die of one lost harvest and an gm already apologized for the late notice too. This was an issue of lacking teamwork and informing each other about planed actions.
      Also, I already mentioned that the MT times are unfair to all PST servers because they aren't done with their events yet...ppl obviously don't seem to care about that.

as they don't care that the last MT yes, seem to have solve our log in issues and finally fulfilled its task (thank you for that), but on the other hand managed to kick the winning guild from bluff again furthermore, the showdown points were reseted so there wasn't even a winning guild this week because SD could simply not happen. (and yes we did fill tickets....)
      Last edited by Toki-sama; 08-19-2012, 07:08 PM. Reason: being me
      IGN: Toki
      Server: (S29)The Molten Highlands
      Class: HalfBlood Priest
      Current lvl: Scion 80+
      Guild: lvl 10 (S29)UnderWorld

~current vacation stand in by Cha;):cool:~

"to be nobody but myself, in a world which is doing its best to make us like everyone else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting."
      --e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
      X