2x drop token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x drop token

Guys, I have a question... Firstly, i got lots of 2x drop token and what does this thing apply to? can it apply to dungeon mobs dropping gems? Does it adds the odd becoming 100% or only increasing some? Please GM or someone who knows this answer

yay. im wondering of that thing too. cuz i can't feel it in dungeon bosses.

Comment

2x drops will not work in dungeon's.
      It only works in increasing the drop rate of items this way:
      Say for example the drop rate of a Chipped Ruby is 15% from an Elite Mob, then they drop rate will increase to 30% instead.
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
      █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
      ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
      *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

Ok thx for the info

Comment

Guys.. 2x drop token affects in bosses or not?? I really need help ^^

Comment

kinda pointless really. still a wast of time. some of us do not know what the drop rates are. so why use them? i just trash them out if bound.

Comment

Originally posted by NightNight View Post
              2x drops will not work in dungeon's.
              It only works in increasing the drop rate of items this way:
              Say for example the drop rate of a Chipped Ruby is 15% from an Elite Mob, then they drop rate will increase to 30% instead.
              lol..Im not sure it even does that. after extensive testing with grindng use drop tokens.. in dungeons out of dungeons..etc I have yet to see a notable difference in 50hrs of drops with using them and not using them.

I do see a difference with certain types of buffs like the sperion drop rate.

My motto is..if you cant see a difference..then there is no difference.

Comment

Working...
              X