Help us out at the wiki!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us out at the wiki!

Hey everyone! Wikia has a page for Crystal Saga, it would be great if you wanted to step up and sign up to help us out over there!
    http://crystalsaga.wikia.com/wiki/Crystalsaga_Wiki

Honestly, the one thing I dislike about Wikipedia is that if people want to troll, they can by editing and giving false information.

I'd rather create a separate Forum or at least add all the necessary information onto these Forums just so that no one can provide such false information.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Agreed BrotherVT.

Anyone can edit Wiki pages and put false information.
      I.G.N : V
      Server : Sullen Dunes
      Level : N/A still leveling
      Pet : RainbowDash.
      Guild : None.
      Weapon : Staff

Comment

Seriously? First off its a wikia, which is more geared towards this kinds of things not a wikipedia. Members of the wiki can see all recent changes made to the wiki and change it if need be. Also, who's going to be giving false information to some random game wiki? Pretty much no one.

Comment

If I had any of a darn Idea how to make this I would.. but seriously I took the time to make, host and ect. a forum for CS Support and no one helped me = I deleted it. End of story
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
          █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
          ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
          *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

Working...
          X