What is best for dungeons,a hybrid or tank type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best for dungeons,a hybrid or tank type

Just want to know what is best for solo dungeons,a hybrid or tank type,plz choose 1 and state to me the stats and skills..thanks for sharing to me..

i say on attribute base i say 2 points on endurance and 1 on strength the skills i say first is make earth blessing lvl 5 so goes for improved earth blessing but keep shock wave at lvl 1 then choose every retribution skill and if u have more points that + the one which is within level range cause they will be ur strongest till u reach a better level then if u still have more points then get shield breaker and the other following kills including battle hymm make that also lvl 5 soon as possible then go to lvl 30 and then improve ur soul spirit of ice once ur make it lvl 5 i say u can solo most of the dungeons till psycho then obviously brilliance then void and so on and so on but i say go hybrid knights cause hybrids are always best why? because of the massive defense from protection and massive attack from retribution skills and be a hybrid with earth blessing till ur a scions with 7k defense then switch to retribution cause of blood lust
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      then switch to retribution cause of blood lust
      I feel like I'm following you around the forums :P Just wanted to point out that I don't have any skills in that retribution tree and still have Blood Lust. Scion skills don't follow the same tree progression pattern.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i know but it would be good to get the retribution side more than defense side
        Why?
        cause u will already have all the defense u need so why more not its time for attack then u can be really strong
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Like what i've done,im currently lvl 30,half a day i played..haha..i'm in the right track,i see lots of game guides for knight,i just pick what i think is best,thanks to the game guides of defron and thanks to you..

Comment

Working...
          X