This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing photo in sengolia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22570[/ATTACH] i don't own this photo i got this in a blog site, this incident happens 2 weeks ago. Certain server discourage player to use priest, and they very eager to hunt priest class this than other class.

i cant blame them, even im still a noob im relying to kill priest in sengolia just to have badge in the easier way

Comment

Priest are far from a useless class. I hope for scion priest on my team just so I can go bezerk in seng. If the person knows how to play the priest good, there is a aoe combo that would allow the other person to not even be able to move the whole fight. Blood priest are tanks..seems like they never die. Thanks to Angels Blessing, Holy priest with good gear and Soul tend to last a long time during battle.
      Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
      Level: 130
      Class: Rogue
      Plane: Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
      Guild: Rebels
      Pet: DemonKing

Comment

yeah, priest benefit other, sometimes they where get killed because most class also benefited there buff.
        Last edited by AyameSaratobi; 08-19-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I started off the game as a mage (many people do not know that) but I changed to a priest after having a damn hard time finding parties to do anything at all. Priests are by far not the weakest class. Every class is weak with a bad player, every class is strong with a good player. You just need something to suit your playing style.

What I'd say is priests are hard to kill in battlefields because of the heals and HP regen. Yeah I get killed a lot in seng, but only if I try to charge in front of everyone -.- (I blame the lag) but otherwise I hardly ever die in seng when I'm actually paying attention, yeah lazy days... Not to mention priests actually hurt a lot if you know what skills to use.

Then it is the overall game, with lvl 6 scion buff and every other buff maxed out, I get asked by a bunch of people to buff then everyday. I know a lot of people need those buffs to do dungeons or just to speed up whatever they are doing. I know after some of the priests rebirthed on our server, some other classes players say it's worth it to lvl up their priest alts just to get that buff, it's a huge bonus. And everyday seig, TG, I buff all my online guildies, the buffs help a lot. So idk how those people without a single priest in their server are gonna manage.

Also, who has ever seen a ladder party without a priest? Mostly I've seen 2 priests per party, so if that server discourages priests then does that mean that they don't want to have priests in their party for ladder as well? Good to know that they won't be going far, meaning less EXP and less soul shards for soul upgrading.

So overall getting rid of the priests? Idiotic idea
          Last edited by Chelsia; 08-19-2012, 11:07 PM.
          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
          Server: Tree of Life
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Harmless

Comment

A whole server discouraging people to use priests is useless and idiotic, that server displays no common sense if so.

Originally posted by AyameSaratobi View Post
            yeah, priest benefit other, sometimes they were get killed because most class also benefited there buff.
            Yeh others benefit from their buff...faction-members only though, not your opposing team. So you're still better off having a priest.
            I'm kinda tired of people complaining about priest-buff should be self-only in Sengolia. You want to weaken your entire team? I have my priest in Sengolia buff at spawn every minute or everytime I die, people love it and not a single word on my server about priests being weak or one kills you before you even realise what hit you.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i cant blame them, even im still a noob im relying to kill priest in sengolia just to have badge in the easier way
              im a priest to and im relying on priest for badges also, that must tell you something.

yeah, priest benefit other, sometimes they where get killed because most class also benefited there buff.
              not really its just because they die fast cos that hp regen from angels blessing doesnt heal 100k dmg only maybe 12k hp if you have high enough hp, each 10 SECONDS...

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
              I started off the game as a mage (many people do not know that) but I changed to a priest after having a damn hard time finding parties to do anything at all. Priests are by far not the weakest class. Every class is weak with a bad player, every class is strong with a good player. You just need something to suit your playing style.

What I'd say is priests are hard to kill in battlefields because of the heals and HP regen. Yeah I get killed a lot in seng, but only if I try to charge in front of everyone -.- (I blame the lag) but otherwise I hardly ever die in seng when I'm actually paying attention, yeah lazy days... Not to mention priests actually hurt a lot if you know what skills to use.

Then it is the overall game, with lvl 6 scion buff and every other buff maxed out, I get asked by a bunch of people to buff then everyday. I know a lot of people need those buffs to do dungeons or just to speed up whatever they are doing. I know after some of the priests rebirthed on our server, some other classes players say it's worth it to lvl up their priest alts just to get that buff, it's a huge bonus. And everyday seig, TG, I buff all my online guildies, the buffs help a lot. So idk how those people without a single priest in their server are gonna manage.

Also, who has ever seen a ladder party without a priest? Mostly I've seen 2 priests per party, so if that server discourages priests then does that mean that they don't want to have priests in their party for ladder as well? Good to know that they won't be going far, meaning less EXP and less soul shards for soul upgrading.

So overall getting rid of the priests? Idiotic idea
              Priests are good in PARTY for PVE play, in pvp they are useless unless you have: #1 more soul then the other person, alot more; #2 way higher stats otherwise the others will just take you down fast untill you manage to dish out any real damage; #3 some skills dont work and put holy light in this category to cos 400 hp each 2 second while you take dmg over 20k per hit.. whats that... useless skill rly...

On a side note preists are the worst in dps tipe events like avernal unless you got the #1 - #2 i said above like 2 priests from my server have.

And about the buffs sure they are good but they should only be party sided as the description sais and as the knight battle hymn skill is, not to be given to all the players around the priest.

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
              A whole server discouraging people to use priests is useless and idiotic, that server displays no common sense if so.

Yeh others benefit from their buff...faction-members only though, not your opposing team. So you're still better off having a priest.
              I'm kinda tired of people complaining about priest-buff should be self-only in Sengolia. You want to weaken your entire team? I have my priest in Sengolia buff at spawn every minute or everytime I die, people love it and not a single word on my server about priests being weak or one kills you before you even realise what hit you.
              He kills you cos you didnt pay attention to him and/or he was probably way higher in stats then you were OR your defence just to weak to handle the low dmg of a priest

Comment

Originally posted by dizy07 View Post
                im a priest to and im relying on priest for badges also, that must tell you something.

not really its just because they die fast cos that hp regen from angels blessing doesnt heal 100k dmg only maybe 12k hp if you have high enough hp, each 10 SECONDS...

Priests are good in PARTY for PVE play, in pvp they are useless unless you have: #1 more soul then the other person, alot more; #2 way higher stats otherwise the others will just take you down fast untill you manage to dish out any real damage; #3 some skills dont work and put holy light in this category to cos 400 hp each 2 second while you take dmg over 20k per hit.. whats that... useless skill rly...

On a side note preists are the worst in dps tipe events like avernal unless you got the #1 - #2 i said above like 2 priests from my server have.

And about the buffs sure they are good but they should only be party sided as the description sais and as the knight battle hymn skill is, not to be given to all the players around the priest.

He kills you cos you didnt pay attention to him and/or he was probably way higher in stats then you were OR your defence just to weak to handle the low dmg of a priest
                No, not true. I killed a same lvl 90+ (scion) ranger with same soul as me (both of us were buffed by me) -.- And that was in normal PvP in Void camp, not even in seng where we have the balancer buffs. She had even better gear then me speaking of it, and better stats then me overall, yet I still killed her. If all priest skills hit at once, they hurt bad.

Priests in seng are deadly team players, I buff everyone I can, sometimes I get killed easily cause of a very unbalanced seng, I just stand at the spawn point and buff every 30 seconds, everyone on my team thanks me for that. If we have a more balanced seng I just stand at a range were I won't be easily picked out and targeted on by like 10 people at once and grab a few kills. I get 3-4 silver badges from kills on a balanced seng where I'm not too sleepy to actually play. As a priest I have done 1 vs 5 in seng and brought down 1-2 people before I died. Not to mention a 1 vs 2 in GR with no balancer buffs like in seng. Killed them both. (no I don't usually kill people, just they were annoying me a lot ;p)

Yes priests are PvE players, yes they are party players, but hey, who said a priest can't be deadly? I built my priest to be more towards PvP other then PvE, I'm more end and matk heavy then heals. My heals are like 8k compared to my 10k matk (with buffs) where normal priests have almost same Matk and heals when buffed with COP and heavenly. So I say it's all about the build.

And I don't rely on priests... to be honest.. I avoid priests >.> yeesh all the OP priests on my server T3T I rely more on rangers, mages and rogues, low def >3
                Last edited by Chelsia; 08-20-2012, 08:35 PM.
                If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                Server: Tree of Life
                Class: Hybrid Priest
                Guild: Harmless

Comment

the point of this post is stupid .....bloop priest are epic and *** would you do with out a healer lol plz close this thread

Comment

well, i beg to disagree that priests are useless class. For my server wherein most of the high-level players are Priests, they are like owning every event, most especially in Sengolia and Avernal. They are even better tanks than knights LOL. I am just thinking that only few people understands the complexity of this class, and because they don't understand it, they just settle to say that it is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by dizy07 View Post
                      Actually no, I am quite the tanker for a ranger, highest def around that only the cashers/tanking knights beat. The priests that CAN kill me are simply those who worked up the ranks, know their skills properly, and don't whine about it on the forums for months on end. Even my alt (this acc) can kill people easily in Sengolia and it's pure healing if you look at his Soul-development.
                      It's not about the skills your class has, it's about the skills you have.

And as for priests being useless, again, just try and do ladder without one and see howfar you can get. And on top of that look at the screenshot, the mage has priest-buffs. How stupid can it get?
                      Last edited by smurfs16; 08-21-2012, 06:11 AM.
                      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                      IGN: Smurfs16
                      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

i glad im not a preist
                        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure of the point of this thread. I don't think "disturbing" was the word you were looking for.
                          ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                          Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                          After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                          An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                          Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
                          X