Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ladder floor 39

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladder floor 39

how to beat 3 orison there T_T.. anyone can help?

focus ur healer to ur tanker. focus all team attck to 1 enemy.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i use 1 tank n 3 or 4 healer to pass it. make sure ur tanker wear full savior epic 80. and have titan guard lv 5. another healer use teeka and area once to each enemy, 1 healer = 1 enemy to charm it for a while. thats my tactics.

Comment

my team only 1 tank scion knight lvl 60, scion ranger lvl 80, 2 priest,, and 1 lowbies,, two priest heal knight, but always dead before got healed.. even with HO

Comment

Priests r super easy when u can make magic attackers shut up for awhile so make sure u have 1 anti mage with u 2 healers (with blood tree AOE of course ) 1 tanker and 1 pure DPS ( recommendation is rogue for DPS )
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X