X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogues and Dodge above 101%

hi everyone,
    i wonder if someone can answer me plz

how could someone achieve high dodge rate % , with low agility ?

we got someone have 3.5k agility got dodge 8.5k 100%
    and another one have 2k agility got 5.9k 101%

soul does not dodge percentages , neither seals of heraldry , even vigor fruit give dodge as value not "%" , also tenets does not....

is it possible ? same equipments which is the slayer and lower agility than me also lower dodge,,, but the % is higher

plz help me i need dodge ratings

Blessing of light (seal broken) lvl 5 = 15% additional dodge.

Comment

both got seal broken ... even me ... and still we over him with dodge and agility but he get percentage of 101% and me 84% , and the others 87% and the top rogue with 8k dodge and 3.3 agility get only 100%
      still wondering ,,, and when i tell him how , he say what? r u going to report me?

Comment

What about level? If I recall it's scaled to that as well.
        So a level 150 with 3k agility will have a considerably less dodge % than a level 80(since you said slayer) with 3k agility (just using it as an example xD).
        There's passives too I believe, but assuming same passive.

Comment

Level is a factor in your %dodge
          the higher you are the more rating required per % and consequently the more % you have the more rating required for another 1%
          If the person is a low level with a lot of rating, it would factor into why he has nearly as much % as the other person with more rating
          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

here is a picture ,,,, me and my friend are Eidolon (120+) ,,, and this dude is just lvl 90 scion
            he is 95% now,, but this morning was 101% and when we ask him why its 95% now? he said i was buffed
            even if his claims are true.... without buff... how can he make higher rate than us? -_- am jumping in different conclusions

plz help me ,, my brain start to make heat because of the too much thinking

P.S we got same frag ,,, and higher mount than him
            Last edited by Zenzibar; 02-16-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Guild Skill, Enhanced Development, 7 % dodge at lvl 10. I guess not many know this considering it's a useless guild skill.

Comment

I am eido lvl 150. My agi no buffs is at 2805 with 77% dodge.( I am full strength) When I buff and add seal broken it goes up a great deal. Buffed and bless = agi at 3878, dodge at (8692) 99% . Also if u look at stats, u can tell there has been a great deal of boosts in the toons tenets.
                Last edited by Jabus; 02-16-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

again tenets does not give dodge rate , the question is , that dodge rate value ,,, based on what?
                  if it based on agility we both have higher agility and dodge value ....
                  am not sure about guild skills, but non of the guilds reached 10 i guess ,its too early .

Comment

edit: op is stupid.
                    Last edited by Zalfe; 02-18-2014, 04:53 PM.

Comment

No one mentioned this one, but full rogue epic/legandary gear (purple or orange purg/evil beast gear in particular) give a static % boost to dodge, compared to slayer with just gives a dodge rating boost.
                      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                        hi everyone,
                        i wonder if someone can answer me plz

how could someone achieve high dodge rate % , with low agility ?

we got someone have 3.5k agility got dodge 8.5k 100%
                        and another one have 2k agility got 5.9k 101%

soul does not dodge percentages , neither seals of heraldry , even vigor fruit give dodge as value not "%" , also tenets does not....

is it possible ? same equipments which is the slayer and lower agility than me also lower dodge,,, but the % is higher

plz help me i need dodge ratings

level plays a role in hit crit didge rates. a low level player thats all agi will have higher percentages than a high level player. ofc thats only if there isnt a major gap in soul completion. youll notice if you level up and put all points in to agi ur dodge and crit will still gradually DECREASE even tho attributes are supposed to go up as you level. think of it as lvl 50 players having 1k dodge (but an unspoken maximum of 1.2k, giving it a higher % rating) but a lvl 100 player having 2k dodge (out of an unshown 2.5k maximum, meaning lower %) as u lvl up ur "maximum" dodge increase more than ur agi meaning ur % rating gradually decreases. and that sb bol could be a factor too

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo1388 View Post
                          level plays a role in hit crit didge rates. a low level player thats all agi will have higher percentages than a high level player. ofc thats only if there isnt a major gap in soul completion. youll notice if you level up and put all points in to agi ur dodge and crit will still gradually DECREASE even tho attributes are supposed to go up as you level. think of it as lvl 50 players having 1k dodge (but an unspoken maximum of 1.2k, giving it a higher % rating) but a lvl 100 player having 2k dodge (out of an unshown 2.5k maximum, meaning lower %) as u lvl up ur "maximum" dodge increase more than ur agi meaning ur % rating gradually decreases. and that sb bol could be a factor too
                          soul does not contain dodge% , it got agility only
                          it seem i get your point , but not sure of it . and for sb BOL we all have bol except the picture on the right , that he didn't use bol the moment i snipped his stats. well lets wait him to be eidolon, if his stats didn't decrease then that theory is myth
                          100% dodge rate got by lvl 143 eidolon and he got supreme aguric frag

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                            No one mentioned this one, but full rogue epic/legandary gear (purple or orange purg/evil beast gear in particular) give a static % boost to dodge, compared to slayer with just gives a dodge rating boost.
                            as u see bro all got slayer , no purg no evil beast same equipment same buffs we got high stat than him and he negate all our attacks with 101% dodge

Comment

lol tenets gives dodge % cus every +150 agi = +3 % dodge rate

Comment

Working...
                              X