This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Ride Bug, and Bug abusers

how annoying, when u try to do fairy, someone keep spamming mount riding on you , and lag u with invitation message so u will not be able to do fairy event . ,

ticket submitted about that abuser , and no one did anything
    Last edited by Zenzibar; 07-12-2014, 05:11 PM.

There is an option i believe to take this off or on. o_O if not, just go on stealth and you wont be able to receive anything.

Comment

so should i stay stealth all the time? or should i keep riding the mount all the time ? should i not drop my guard ??? is that the point?
      ok ,
      may be am lucky to be rogue .... but if i got the fairy while hiding , i will not be able to get on my own mount,,,,, plus the hiding time will be out... so he follows me and keep doing riding invitation .... spamming !!!

and so what about the other classes... your solution buddy is invalid . some admin or mod should see this ..... as i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
        so should i stay stealth all the time? or should i keep riding the mount all the time ? should i not drop my guard ??? is that the point?
        ok ,
        may be am lucky to be rogue .... but if i got the fairy while hiding , i will not be able to get on my own mount,,,,, plus the hiding time will be out... so he follows me and keep doing riding invitation .... spamming !!!

and so what about the other classes... your solution buddy is invalid . some admin or mod should see this ..... as i hope
        Link the fairy before you do it :/
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

1. Get on your mount.
          2. Turn on "Automatically accept ride requests"
          3. Enjoy having a defeated troll on your mount.
          Firekitty
          S63 Hellstorm
          Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
            1. Get on your mount.
            2. Turn on "Automatically accept ride requests"
            3. Enjoy having a defeated troll on your mount.
            so i need to keep my self mounting all the time? oh common get real kid ..
            i know you defend (s63)shadow, but spamming others this way is wrong ,,, its either r2 need to fix.. or (s63)shadow , need to be suspended or punished or anything. its evidence that he is abusing a game error ...
            its the same as when he made dozens of fake accounts and started to knock down my account reputation LOL

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
            Link the fairy before you do it :/
            YO YO bro,
            am not asking how i need to avoid it, am asking is it legal? if its legal.. so it will be spamming war LOL
            Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Sending a player ride requests is not against the rules. It is simply a feature of the game.

Also, "fake/alt accounts" cannot deduct/add to your reputation unless they have a minimum of 50 forum posts, and even with that minimum, it is not enough to plunge you into negative rep as displayed. Your reputation was driven into the negative by actual posters based on your forum activity/behavior -- not everyone is an alt.
              Last edited by Reverie; 07-12-2014, 11:16 PM.

Comment

That happened to you because you did it to me Zenith. XD "Do unto others as you want done to you" and all that fancy stuff.
                Don't treat other players mean because they are noobs. We were all noobs at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Sending a player ride requests is not against the rules. It is simply a feature of the game.

Also, "fake/alt accounts" cannot deduct/add to your reputation unless they have a minimum of 50 forum posts, and even with that minimum, it is not enough to plunge you into negative rep as displayed. Your reputation was driven into the negative by actual posters based on your forum activity/behavior -- not everyone is an alt.
                  yes ride request its feature,,, but spamming them like u can see the video will be considered what? abusing this feature to annoy others?
                  did u see the video?

and about reputation ,,, yes all u need to get red mark in the forum,, is an enemy guild in the game [Pure Logic]

and for the posts count limit to give reputation,,, i asked a friend that have no posts to do reputation thing. No message or warning or pop said your posts are lower than 50 ,, as he said , it worked ok !

Originally posted by KingDragonwolf View Post
                  That happened to you because you did it to me Zenith. XD "Do unto others as you want done to you" and all that fancy stuff.
                  HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY how r u king.... what am posting against u guys with videos is not counted... and your accuses without any evidence will be counted?

plz, don't lie,, if u got proof ? submit it
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-13-2014, 06:10 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Posters may still approve or disapprove your posts, however reps given by posters with <50 post count will display in your Settings as a grey bar, meaning they do not count as a rep addition or deduction. Qualified posters/reps will display a green bar when reps are given to you, and a red bar likewise will display when they are deducting from you. If you view your Settings and have any grey bars, they are void.

Comment

Because I was totally expecting you to drag me into Cragstone and had my camera ready for it. XD Don't worry though. If you do it again, I'll catch it. ^w^
                      Don't treat other players mean because they are noobs. We were all noobs at one point.

Comment

i don't know why r u getting mad bro !!! i said with the video is it legal or not ... and we are waiting the admin to come and talk about this thing ,,,, if u don't have the answer please don't change the subject

Comment

I'm not mad. o.o And I didn't change the subject. XD You are complaining about why you were spammed with Mount requests and I was giving you the reason. Always assuming things that aren't true. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                            how annoying, when u try to do fairy, someone keep spamming mount riding on you , and lag u with invitation message so u will not be able to do fairy event . ,

ticket submitted about that abuser , and no one did anything

umm like was said u can turn the invite off... as u asked if its legal... well yes but i suppose it also counts as a distraction to ur gaming/harassment but i'm pretty sure u can avoid the whole thing and laugh at um for epic failing... but suite urself

Comment

Originally posted by KingDragonwolf View Post
                              I'm not mad. o.o And I didn't change the subject. XD You are complaining about why you were spammed with Mount requests and I was giving you the reason. Always assuming things that aren't true. ^_^
                              go see the video ,,, if i am assuming things that are not true... (the video not screenshot,,, someone spamming me and u are defending him)
                              again, don't change the subject and wait for someone responsible to helpout

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                              umm like was said u can turn the invite off... as u asked if its legal... well yes but i suppose it also counts as a distraction to ur gaming/harassment but i'm pretty sure u can avoid the whole thing and laugh at um for epic failing... but suite urself
                              you cannot turn the invite off... [the one that said that is his friend trying to defend him]

if u want to avoid it... u should pick the choice of automatically accept requests and stay on your mount for the whole day...... don't dismount or you will find yourself got carried to the end of vidalia LOL (now i ask u , is this considered a logical solution? )

and yes it is harassment and annoying thing, i expect its exploiting for the game features . so i just wonder fixing or punishing the one who is doing that or what?
                              Last edited by Reverie; 07-14-2014, 12:54 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                              X