Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a tip i learned from seng and im a lvl 46 ret warrior ...... STUN n RUN and hope you find some one your lvl or a lowbie you can pwn .......

Comment

then wer no better than they are pachi >.> and memory, unless they stop making rebirths and whatnot, everyone can never be the same level :/ there will always be someone higher lv, someone with better equipment, etc. its not so much about seng at this point as much as it is people having difficulty closing the lv gap to be able to fight back :P its universal you see :3
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by shiablade View Post
        Make a between level pvp arena

exp: it could be 1vs1 3vs3 or 10vs10 Like ummm the guild contention thing
        Levels 40-49
        50-59
        60-69
        70-79
        80-89
        90-100
        LOl Idk maybe Developrs would want to play with this idea that other game uses.
        lol a bit agree

Comment

well you kno what it is even it the way of life every one spawn camps even you have its random who is on teams so STUN n RUN and find some one to kill

Comment

I don't like level-tier arenas.
            I prefer all-out all-levels arena.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Level-tier Battlegrounds...All I can say is I forsee people complaining about Scion's in that level-range / too few people going into the battleground and not having opponents / The event dying out due to lack of players / an army of alts to grind on.

People will always find a reason to complain about not being able to withstand the hit of someone who spend months of work on here or simply the $ of a car (still months of work but irl). If you want to withstand it, work hard for it. It remains a challenge. Without a challenge, what would you do? Play godmode and get bored within 5min then complain about other stuff being boring.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Or they could revamp Sengolia totally...

The problem is that whatever changes R2 makes to their game, the other servers not run by them also get. I can tell you now that segregating Sengolia into Scion/Mortal or level tiers would pretty much destroy PvP on Gamedp. We have a much smaller playerbase and at the moment we don't even fill L1 Seng or even one Tamalan arena.

Changes DO need to be made though. A lot of low level players don't bother with Seng as they're sick of being 1hkoed by Scions. A lot get sick of being spawnkilled. My suggestion would be to change the balancers in Seng and to allow people an area/immunity while spawning. Maybe like in Ladder where you don't take damage until you move/use a skill? A change to Silver medals is also needed. My suggestion is to up the points obtained for each minute you're in Seng meaning that even if you lose, you could still get a silver if you land a couple of kills. 9 is too many for 1 silver, seriously. 5 would be enough. You've also got the fact that losing and drawing give the same reward which also doesn't seem fair. Boost the reward for a win to say 3 silvers, make a draw the current win reward for each team and make the loss reward something more substantial. We're limited to only 2 Sengs every session that the battlegrounds are open so I don't see it being THAT big a deal.

I find it very sad that people are giving up more and more on PvP because of the lack of balance and fairness and on smaller servers, it has a LOT bigger impact.
                Server: Claymose Altar (S1, Gamedp/Ray Media/Whatever they're calling themselves this week)
                IGN: Bellatrixa
                Level: 60-something
                Class: Scion Hybrid Priest
                Honour: Archduke
                Guild: Really
                Ladder: Always in the top 5

Married happily ever after to my nubsband, GreensZ

Comment

Lol did i show you guys a pic of zensho island massive scion ownage to red?

Comment

im actaully getting tired of GRB because me and my guild members keep getting ganked lol but honestly at least seng you have a chance to fight back. is it perfect? heck no. but its workable :P
                    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

simple solution level up. used basic blue savage all the way up to lv 60-69 as a mortal, then got phantoms nightshade everything&lv 71 weap +9 simply because those strong people do dungeons & end up needing $+sell stuff that they can't use but you can for super cheap. do your dailys. remember to exchange your 5 daily soul shards at least and do TG &bath&day in vidalia, then eventually seed of life. even just doing that slacker mode will eventually add up to a lot .
                      MORTALS CAN KILL ME IN SENG & I HAVE A AURA & I"M SCION LV 78. just takes some team work.

i even get spawn camped by other scions & cashers. i don't complain, i just keep trying& eventually they die or i get passed them &its been that way since i started playing. you should know full well your entering a PVP arena w potentially anyone in the game. that would be same thing as complaining about gotor battle being unfair. unless your in a PVP server other people can't really hold back your progress. in a pvp server. just make sure ur in protection mode or run around w out any stuff on until you get to where your going and into peace protection.

most of the stuff i have wasn't just handed to me. pave ur way. getting stronger isn't all that hard my sister barely plays and is already almost lv 50 mortal with good pets like baby angel &demon &+epic ethereal &fragarach level2 + was in seng fighting against ppl stronger then me then eventually managed some kills. would you want it to be known a girl totally kicked ur lily butt at having more courage&str?

"The tattoo reveals the nature of the man and illuminates the four noble professions in the Book Of Five Rings: the warrior, the artist, the merchant, and the farmer. If there is a conflict between the needle and the skin, between the mark and the man, then perhaps the path you have chosen is not the path for which you're suited. "

ppl complaining server might be lagging? imagine when you got 3-10 instances of seng going at once blasting status messages at the top of screen which ppl are complaining about just 2 sengs having messages at top of screen.

you win some you lose some. i've been on the seng teams w only 3 ppl before against the 58 others. then i've been the person in the group outnumbering other ppl. work together in groups, team up with ppl on your team in partys. support each other. do yo job lol.

~~this was mentioned before many times. noted again &thread closed
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-15-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X