Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage or Ranger

Which and why?
    Last edited by xSlaya; 05-27-2015, 10:00 AM.

Neither. Priest does the same things as either class, but it can sustain far better in dungeons.

Comment

I'd pick ranger for the heals an his high attack speed .
      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Priest does far less dmg than the classes in question. o0 Ended up picking Ranger, regretted it, now made a Mage on other server lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
          Priest does far less dmg than the classes in question. o0 Ended up picking Ranger, regretted it, now made a Mage on other server lol.
          Never seen a super priest before, have you? Those things don't die, I tell you. Death comethe, blood pool. Kills almost anything in PvP.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
            Never seen a super priest before, have you? Those things don't die, I tell you. Death comethe, blood pool. Kills almost anything in PvP.
            Would really like to see one.

Comment

My main is a ranger once u get ur hands on the attack speed skill, u will be able to kill your enemy in instant
              It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Working...
              X