No announcement yet.

Best Class For PvP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What everyone said about they all being strong is false. A equally geared priest against any of those classes will lose 90% of the time, as long as its after 60+ when most classes have all there skills. Priests even if they focus heavy def and mdef cant take more then 2-3 hits from any class. And they have no real way to get outta anything. They cant stun and the few roots that are actually effective u cant attack during. But a mage/rogue/warrior are prolly the strongest classes for pvp. Rangers are decent but are mainly 1 hit wonders, if there strongshot doesnt crit and 1 hit u they run and try to hide until it is back up.

Comment

Shadow rogues and blood priests <3 imo.

Comment

All classes have their own specialities, rangers with ranges of course, mage with AoE, knights with their high def and patk, rogues with stealth (or combat) and priests....well....erm... priests aren't very good at PvP. Rogues have a clear advantage though, they can sneak up and strike, stun and kill, easy peasy if you're the right build. I don't see mages as the best at PvP, then can be beaten by a lower level rogue and is only good with wiping out weakened oppenents. Their AoE won't be much use on just one opponent.
        Crystal Saga
        Current Server: Purgatory
        Character: Azu
        Level:
        Class:
        Guild:
        Honour:
        Wings:

Comment

Mage and rogues are hands down better in pvp than others. Group or not, mage with the right setup can easily crit kill their opponent, and rogues are ridiculously annoying with stealth, stun, high atk speed, and high dodge -_-
          There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
          IGN: Codawg
          Server: Celestial Haven
          Guild: BrimStone
          Class: Beastmaster
          Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
          Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
          Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

shadow rogue is the stongest of all

Comment

5. Priests - no doubt, they can't kill me in seng. (Though fighting with 2 priests stacking up curses is kinda annoying.)
              4. Knights - They're not squishy at all, but if a nature ranger faces a knight at long range, BAM!
              3. Ranger - I'm a ranger but I'll put my class at 3 coz I know they're kinda squishy.
              2. Mage - Ugh. They deal 10k damage to me, w/out crit.
              1. Rouges - MOST ANNOYING CLASS! They always hide and stun you. Although some rouges can't kill me even though they've stunned me
              IGN: Catnip
              Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
              Guild: Chaos
              Level: 60 Scion
              Class: Anyone who knows me knows my class :P nature ranger shhhh
              Soul: 300/3000

- Its just a game. Don't take it too personal :)

Comment

all i can say is that all clases are good at pvp it just depends on your build and how u use them. but mainly EQUIPS is the factor.
                Last edited by Mefutaku; 05-07-2013, 06:58 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
                Server: (S22)Tyria Village, (S70)Silent Sands
                Name: Kairu, FrostnSnow

The question isn't who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Comment

Originally posted by FairyTailFan View Post
                  5. Priests - no doubt, they can't kill me in seng. (Though fighting with 2 priests stacking up curses is kinda annoying.)
                  4. Knights - They're not squishy at all, but if a nature ranger faces a knight at long range, BAM!
                  3. Ranger - I'm a ranger but I'll put my class at 3 coz I know they're kinda squishy.
                  1. Rouges - MOST ANNOYING CLASS! They always hide and stun you. Although some rouges can't kill me even though they've stunned me
                  I thought that putting knights in #4 was really off. But, this is just my opinion.

I find it that Knights can pretty much kill most classes with ease once they have their stun. However, rogue in endgames and some really strong mages are able to defeat knight.

Back in S54, I would fight a Nature Ranger all the time which was 20 levels above me. She had to kite me to win, so as long as a ranged attacker doesn't run like that they don't stand a chance.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: S66
                  Class: Knight - Protection
                  Name: SlainAgain
                  Soul: N/A
                  Mount: N/A
                  Wings: N/A
                  Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

Rogue iniates fights so they win lol

Comment

lol that made me laugh :P doesnt ur server hav any decent knights who cant kill nature rangers?
                      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

lol that made me laugh :P doesnt ur server hav any decent knights who cant kill nature rangers?
                        Last edited by diablu; 06-20-2013, 11:15 AM. Reason: sry for the double post cant figure out how to delete my 2nd post
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Im a knight on my server, and since start of server i have basically be unkillable, now im to the point im so far ahead of everyone that they cant even hit above 10k on me. Knights become god's with the right build and a skilled player behind them. Any1 class can be killed by a knight.

Priest: Just dhook stun, kill.
                          Ranger:Tank until there eido skill goes off, dhook,stun,kill that simple.
                          Mage:Chase them until they blink, Dhook,stun,kill
                          Rogue:Tank them since your pdef will make there damage so weak. Stun and 1shot them on there 5k def.
                          Knights: Whoever is a better knight player will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                            Im a knight on my server, and since start of server i have basically be unkillable, now im to the point im so far ahead of everyone that they cant even hit above 10k on me. Knights become god's with the right build and a skilled player behind them. Any1 class can be killed by a knight.

Priest: Just dhook stun, kill.
                            Ranger:Tank until there eido skill goes off, dhook,stun,kill that simple.
                            Mage:Chase them until they blink, Dhook,stun,kill
                            Rogue:Tank them since your pdef will make there damage so weak. Stun and 1shot them on there 5k def.
                            Knights: Whoever is a better knight player will win.
                            I agree, I think knights are a great PvP and PvE class, all around fun to play. Pure DPS knights are somewhat disadvantageous and are outdamaged by other DPS classes. Tank knights are useful in parties but don't do great damage. A creative and useful hybrid build that can give you the best parts of both DPS and Tank builds make you not only a PvE powerhouse but a PvP threat aswell.
                            Originally posted by SlainAgain View Post
                            I thought that putting knights in #4 was really off. But, this is just my opinion.

I find it that Knights can pretty much kill most classes with ease once they have their stun. However, rogue in endgames and some really strong mages are able to defeat knight.

Back in S54, I would fight a Nature Ranger all the time which was 20 levels above me. She had to kite me to win, so as long as a ranged attacker doesn't run like that they don't stand a chance.
                            Can't you just dhook and stun? That takes care of both kiting and range.
                            Hey, I'm Drew. Mainly a Crystal Saga player. Occasionally a Lunaria Story player.
                            Crystal Saga

S63 - Hellstorm
                            IGN: Drewgami
                            Level 34 Knight - Hybrid DPS/Tank

Lunaria Story

S27 - Elysian Fields
                            IGN: Drewgami
                            Level 40 Swordsman

Comment

Honestly in my opinion, any class can be good at PvP. It usually comes down to the player and how he or she understands his or her class. I've seen every class succeede greatly in PvP.
                              ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

imo the best class is the casher class D:

Comment

Working...
                                X