Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need help about lvling up 50+ priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help about lvling up 50+ priest

Hi all.

I started to play CS today and found my long-time-forgotten 51lvl priest on one old server. I remember almost nothing about this game, but I want to continue playing my old character. So I need any help about tuning it better an lvling it up faster (maybe it's not a goob build, then I'd like to know what to correct). Here my priest:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	char.png
Views:	1
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	1737166Click image for larger version

Name:	soul.png
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	1737167Click image for larger version

Name:	skills1.png
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	1737168Click image for larger version

Name:	skills2.png
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1737169Click image for larger version

Name:	pet1.png
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1737170Click image for larger version

Name:	pet2.png
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1737171
    Thank you.

[FAQ] Grimoire to party Roles&Functions

Herein is a guide that contains a list of all the guides for each class that are decent and how to level, these are the best guides I could locate on Forums and assimilate into one thread to bind them all.
    You can click the animated class hyperlink title within the thread to be taken directly to the class section. Priest is listed first. it also contains a leveling guide( bit out dated)
    However would suggest reading it anyways to get familiar with all the stuff again to be more pro. Remember to use Zodiac buffs daily (2 hr experience buffs of 2x-3x) and try to get some goddess blessings casted on you for XP. Remember to Attend Island of blessing. the rewards for this event are amazing, will help you improve your character greatly in many ways. as it offers 2x-3x EXP tokens and GMuts, Ethereal wings, etc etc etc.

Comment

Thank you. Will read it.

I'm filling already that my build is good enough. At least today I've done Blood Coliseum (normal) and got 10% exp in BB. Both solo, couldn't find any party when had free time.

Comment

Last edited by Golyana; 07-01-2013, 12:38 AM. Reason: wrong thread. delete please

Comment

Working...
        X