Is the beastmaster class still worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the beastmaster class still worth?

Hello everyone. I was just going to start a beastmaster class in the new server, but there seems to be a problem with the BM frag skill.... So is the BM class still worth playing? Will there be any fixes to this, or is it permanent? Also, can any experienced BM player share their builds with me? I would also like to know whether the BM is good at seng, and other events as I don't have any first hand experience with it.

On another question, I've seen some lv30ish alts with 300-400 stats , which seems overpowered, as I don't understand how it came to be, as they can't possibly get bonuses from tenets, holy favour or soul as far as I'm aware... Can someone pls enlighten me on these issues?

Pls excuse my English and thanks for reading

well to answer that 300-400 stats it could be that they are buffed from a priest with lvl 8 heavenly protection and to answer if they are worth it tbh it is a useful class if built correctly (i never built mine the same ways as other) but based on the pvp end they might be evenly matched with other classes i dont know for certain

Comment

Working...
    X