Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is good set for knights when level 80 Savior Mistwave armor set or Dragonslyer m

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is good set for knights when level 80 Savior Mistwave armor set or Dragonslyer m

What is good set for knights when level 80 Savior Mistwave armor set or Dragonslyer mistwaeve armor set? Ive seen a lot of knight using the Slayer set but me cannot get the badges anymore ...I only using my Silver and bronse badge upgrading my insignia.... Now i Deciding which of the two sets is better in dungeon
    and PVP..

Scion? Use equips for hp and defense..
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

umm try to get slayers asap its better ...well not sure it is better than the 2 u mentioned above but u can easily clear dungs and fight
      saviour is better if u need more hp and want to tank better ...
      dragonslayer is for more attack
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Tnx for the guide.. I think the Dragonslayer is betteer PVP while Savior is better in Dungeon... well i'm planning to reset my Char...i will add all the 60 points to my END..when im become a scion,,,then full STR lvl 1- 100... currently im using Dragonslayer Mistweave im lvl 79... I will get my defends of my char to my soul..

Comment

Working...
        X