mage soloing vault nm lvl59 ice build guide for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mage soloing vault nm lvl59 ice build guide for me

i am fire mage before this level 59 and was very hard to solo this dungeon for me so i decided to use sot and thinking what build should i use but i crete a new one build for me. soul only 73 focus on ice pet superdemon and blue savage set and im happy now with this
    weopon

left tree
    blizzard 1/5
    halo of ice 1/5
    improved blizzard 5/5 max it
    middle tree
    all 1 dont max it
    and support tree
    frost shield 5/5 max it
    alacrity 2/5
    magic of penetration 3/5
    and deep freeze 5/5 max it too
    and for fire tree
    fire shield? 1/5 dont max it cuz u cant use it together with frost shield so use it for only blink which is u need in seng
    blink 2/5
    any comment with this? will accept any prons and cons
    sorry bad english
    weapon only fragarachIII with shining gemsx2 and excellent x2 matk
    matk 2435
    pdef 966
    thats all i only focus on my ice soul
    Last edited by Kokabiel; 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM. Reason: add some

Sounds like a good build. Frost Shield will help a lot to cut back on the damage you receive. Also having Ice Attack based build is useful as the attacks slow down the enemy allowing you to kite them. The only downside to having Ice based attack is that it takes time to cast and the damage isn't dealt instantaneously. I would suggest getting a Support Pet like a Morphed Vulture/Teeka or else you could get a Morphed Bear/Baby Bear due to their high damage absorption. Other than that I would tell you to level up to 60 to gain access to the new health potion that will allow you to solo Vault NM with relative ease.
    Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

TBH mage, rogue isnt great chars for solo, cos they can only count on orbs, pots and pets. Skills is one but there are several more interesting things like:
      - Gems in this pvp set
      - Type of wings
      - Mount
      - Lvl of Frag (and gems in it).

Skills are useful only at priest (cos they can have even 7-8 sources of healing if they are proper made), for you - frost shield and as many dmg skills as possible (to kill fast enough).
      As no scion (cos if you where you wouldnt ask such a questions :P) you should have around 800-1000 m/def with teeka/vulture with 1k matk (with lvl 60 purple pet set its quite easy to get) for healing. W8 for lvl 60 and new pots and you will be fine.
      CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
      IGN:Teekey
      Class:Ranger
      Tree:Full of lov
      Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

lol im working on teeka egg now
        i dont want to cash on this game

Comment

I dont tell you to cash :P From treasure trove you can get teekas, from guild you can get it too. There are so many ways to get it other than mall And for now stick with Morphed Vulture - they are good enough for this.
          CRYSTAL SAGA:

Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

no superangel cuz this pet has healing right?
            nvm is my build good? lol

Comment

Again - skill build looks fine, but its like 30% of things you have to think over. More important is your eq and gems in it... f.e. I soloed on my priest NM when she hitted 40 - simple reason - full pvp set fulled with flawless gems. And her skills, soul, wings or even pet sux badly - But she covers this all lacks with gems - without stats we cant tell you if you are good to go or you should think it again.
              CRYSTAL SAGA:

Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

Try lvl 49 mage who splo vault nm: p lvl 5 frost sheild and deep freeze lol everything on fire side lvl 1 also would be good to get ice cone and wind strike: p helps slow down when in dragon wpine andnsengolia

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	720.7 KB
ID:	1663893 lol takes a while bu its possible just make sure ugot a lot of orbs lol and maybe a lvl 30 priest for nueratul

Comment

Working...
                  X