• Show
Clear All

• To all the priests crying about being underpowered

Click image for larger version

Name:	damage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	1732174

This is about 6 minutes before avernal realm is over i managed 69,380k damage
    Lv 70 none of my gear other than weapon is enchanted
    Not using any gems
    Gear is basically **** since I am currently working on Slayers
    But yea spend less time complaining about your class and more time working on it and you can beat any of the other classes :P
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

69k??? i normally get 100k on slow days .D

Comment

Repeat: Lv 70 none of my gear other than weapon is enchanted
      Not using any gems
      Gear is basically **** since I am currently working on Slayers

Feed me virgins!

Comment

I was one of the posters on that thread that I believe you're talking about.
        I wasn't crying, I, and most of the other people that contributed were talking about how our skills don't work properly.
        Saying that Death Cometh doesn't work and proving why and how other skills don't work doesn't seem like crying, at the very least it doesn't look that way to me.
        Oh and you're not in the level 80+ Avernal either, it changes.
        And I think this should be moved, doesn't seem like a Guide or a FAQ.
        Last edited by berndesu; 08-22-2012, 12:54 AM.
        Just ...Kyu

Comment

69k?I usually have damage lower than that about 45k damage but you shoud heal up always....

Comment

Judging from your hp regen, I will say that your frag is close to max or maxed out. With a maxed frag being equal an orange slayer, of course it is easy to out-DPS others not having the same tier of weapon. Just wait until people can max frag or get orage slayer too, and a rogue or ranger with equal equipment, lower soul but still can out-dps you and you will see how avernal is being unfair toward priests and tankers.

Comment

the top archer in server has max frag cant out dps me and the top rouge in server has max frag and beats me by 6 mill and he has full slayers if priests just focus on the blood attack tree their dps will be fine

Feed me virgins!

Comment

wat is the max fragarach

Comment

Moving Thread to Game Discussion - Priest.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Max frag is Superior VII.
                    On topic: can I see the screen shot of the top ranger you talked about? Because from my experience, the only way for priest to win in avernal is to have much better equip/soul, but since you said that he/she also has max frag, I doubt his/her soul is as high as yours. And lag is an important factor in avernal too, I know of a priest on my server whose matk is higher than me, just lower crit, but could never make it on board because his FPS usually drops to 1-2 during avernal.

Comment

let us know how u do in 80+. Priest are bad in the end game but not at 70ish scion.
                      [S38] asfe

Comment

too much work to screen shot him but all i know is he has full purple slayers and demon king like me only thing that sets us apart is soul and mount and yea i know tht cause of my soul it makes me stronger but that just means if a priest works hard enough he will be on par dps wise with most other classes and yes rouge dps much more than me in places like seng but i can 1-2 hit them if i crit and crit chance in seng is 51% so its likely

Feed me virgins!

Comment

I'm not talking about Seng now because I know it is a totally different aspect of the game, I'm just focusing on Avernal now because your original post was about you doing high DPS in Avernal.
                          And you are talking about upgrading soul as if it is easy. You should know that without spending cash, the amount of soul shards you can gain daily is capped, right? Around 8-9 shards / day for most average CS players. There is not really a way to "work hard" on soul. You can work hard to farm almost everything, but just not soul shards. The only way to get higher soul than others is to buy more soul shards from cash shop (or to try and find someone who would sell you soul shards for in-game gold, which not many people do). And if people need to spend a lot on priest to catch up with someone who does not need to spend even half as much, then there is the unbalance that Avernal has which I tried to point out: Avernal is unfair for priests and tankers.
                          Last edited by R21892248; 08-22-2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

ououlala, looks like this thread is going to be a troll thread that I'll read when I get bored.
                            ~bookmarks and waits for the replies to flow~
                            Just ...Kyu

Comment

Since the Original Poster was too busy to supply screenshots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	1660186Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	1660187
                              Note: I wasn't sure which Ranger should be regarded as top. Different views different opinions.

I have provided the screenshots for reference. Discuss.
                              Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                              Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                              -Kind Regards V
                              -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                              X