Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First character. Lv34 Blood Priest - Solo Revenant Vault

............vv vv vv vv vv
    >> >>http://imgur.com/a/NXcBR <<[screenhots of the first two bosses nearly dead, and the loot]<<
    ............^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

I'm wondering if this is at all impressive? I disconnected right before I tried fighting Vega. Which blows because I need that quest. (If any of you can run it with me quick, that'd be great hahah.) I don't know this game very well. I haven't read much on the forums. If you're interested, I can post Sshots of my stats and whatever else. While I'm at it, I'm wondering if I can send gear from this character to another one on the same server? I got a sweet rogue weapon I want for my tooooon!

If you want to send things from one char to another, you click somebody's char and there should be a picture thingy at the top of the screen. Click on that and some options will pop up. You click on the trade option.
    You can't have two of your chars an at the same time from the same account, so you can't trade between your own chars. I hope this helps you.

Comment

If you want to send things from one char to another, you click somebody's char and there should be a picture thingy at the top of the screen. Click on that and some options will pop up. You click on the trade option.
      You can't have two of your chars an at the same time from the same account, so you can't trade between your own chars. I hope this helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gylfie View Post
        lol double post
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

I know, i haven't figured out how to get rid of a post.

Comment

wow wow wow wow wow wow
            HeyitsYourBIRTHDAY

All Pinoy join the club there is the link

Comment

Can you post your build???

Comment

blood priest op

Comment

Working...
                X