full agi nature ranger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full agi nature ranger

i wonder is there any out there? is it viable for nature ranger?

I tried it. It's viable, but it only works if you have a high int/matk base otherwise you'd be doing little to no damage
    Server: Himeng Valley
    IGN: Natural
    Class: Ranger
    Guild: Rawr
    #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

are u still a pure agi ranger? if yes can i see a pic of your stats? so light soul and void must max?

Comment

at lvl 72 with full int build i have 5119 matk (w/o buffs) armor (mix of 3 gold savage and 3 saint nightshade) and soul bonus gives me 609(21%) Dodge and 164(15%) Crit (23% if i use silent destroyer title). I can manage nightmare dungeons till SR and Hard on KD. Do you think that if i reset attribute and go full agi it'll be good for me? Can anyone give me an estimate of how much incr in crit and dodge will i get at my lvl? and will it be worth the loss in mdef (covered by dodge?) loss in matk (covered by increased crit?)

Thnx hoping for a reply soon
        (S57)Windscar

Comment

Originally posted by Eryxn View Post
          at lvl 72 with full int build i have 5119 matk (w/o buffs) armor (mix of 3 gold savage and 3 saint nightshade) and soul bonus gives me 609(21%) Dodge and 164(15%) Crit (23% if i use silent destroyer title). I can manage nightmare dungeons till SR and Hard on KD. Do you think that if i reset attribute and go full agi it'll be good for me? Can anyone give me an estimate of how much incr in crit and dodge will i get at my lvl? and will it be worth the loss in mdef (covered by dodge?) loss in matk (covered by increased crit?)

Thnx hoping for a reply soon

At your current crit% I think it is more wise to stick with full int build. I didn't change to full agi untill I had already roughly 50% crit chance without anything of buffs and only at Eidolon. Not untill you reach roughly 50-60% crit chance and a high crit damage (250%-260%+) I wouldn't recommend a full agi built. See http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.....-anyone/page3 for my own full agi built at lv105. At lv120 I was wielding over 30k matk, 293% crit damage and 95% crit (guildskill Enhanced control lv8).
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

speed, how much is ur attack speed?

Comment

I'm always on my Broken Light seal so 228%. I don't have any Pink Diamond gems.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

nice, thats very high, i shall try to become like u =)

Comment

speed, can u kill rogue easily?

Comment

Working...
                  X