dungeon questions. Help me please :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dungeon questions. Help me please :)

hi everyone. I have many characters on different server but i like ranger the most idk why, so that i want to know what should i do for me to finish dungeon runs solo easily eventhough i dont have any priest around. so i want to know what equips, pet and skills should i use for me to tank different dungeons especially sr,kd and psycho. i would really appreciate if someone will help me. sorry for the bad english

It's always best to state the type within the class that you play. Rangers can be anti-mage or nature, each will have different advice offered.

What type of ranger are you?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hey MemoryLane ... Can you give me Advice im a anti-mage type ranger and I want to do solo dungeon too ...

Comment

i am a am ranger hybrid with quick heal. lvl 60 atm. can you help me on this one sir?

Comment

I found this guide, which seemed to be pretty popular. See if it has what you are looking for: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....anger-guide!!!
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X