No announcement yet.

What are the Downsides???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'm using orange slayer staff, can't afford to upgrade my own frag to max when my hubby ig doesn't have slayer weapon and is entirely dependent on frag weap, all my frag shards and DC have been going into his frag >< I leave my frag at Sup VI +9 for the max frost buff.

I know which skills my ranger friend use, just that I still can't win in 1v1 pvp xD

Eidolon blood skill sounds good enough, but then 2s invulnerable every 7s from eidolon nature ranger sounds a lot better, lol. And I won't relinquish my scion buff just for a skill with curse's improved root effect >"<

And I understand that light beam + spirit infusion + blood pact can dish out a pretty good burst damage, just that the combo is broken due to 2 reasons: cast time on light beam, and delay between animation - damage on blood pact (this delay is the reason why I dropped blood pact from my build, not sure if it is just me, but since there is such delay, I prefer casting another light beam for more damage than blood pact)

Comment

Eidolon anti mage skill r really insane, COOLDOWN 4 mins 20 secs? ***!

Comment

ahh too bad, coz frag staff really pumps blood beam and light beam damage damage to another lvl

i dont really understand how eidolon blood priest skill works, some1 was using it on avernal boss, n i cant even hit the boss, damn..

blood pact has 1s of activation time, well, same goes to light beam.. next time u go on 1 vs 1, try that combo, since ur crit rate is hi, i dont really think u'll have the problem to crit..

Comment

Originally posted by Sheva View Post
          Eidolon anti mage skill r really insane, COOLDOWN 4 mins 20 secs? ***!
          yep AM eidolon skill is good, instant OP damage almost like a strong shot with no casting, but... the cooldown sucks..
          combines with flame explosion from insignia, thats gonna be a nightmare for knights, but again, cooldown is the prob

Comment

Ranger's damage and based % on skills are considered low compared to mage
            (Mage has passive skills that gives more matk but taking out 25 or 15% hp I think)
            (Ranger's strongest skill (Non casting) improved paralyzing shot only does 52%, mage's meteor does almost 100%)

Their attack speed and movement speed are considered slow compared to rogue
            (As rogue has the fastest atk speed, rogue also has passive skills that give faster movement speed while stealthed as well as active skill(sprint) that would totally outrun any class

Their defense and damage reduction% are considered **** compared to knight
            (Even an A-M Ranger, can't outstats knight's mdef, bark skin doesn't mean anything when you're facing against someone that does 80-100k on you)

Their healing and survivability skills are considered nothing compared to priest
            (Priest has self-buff, dispel negative buffs, and way way higher healing)

I don't think you can call ranger as the most balanced class, you can probably call it 'the most skills required to play' class.. not saying it because I'm a ranger, but I know for sure that this weakass class, could kill someone that has better stats (tried that, done that)
            Who needs a KOS list?
            I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

It seems to me like the Ranger is supposed to me a counter for all Classes, depending on how you build it. Since it can do all the classes jobs, that's probably why.
              ~J5Awesome3~
              Free Priest and Proud to be one.
              Level 70+ Eidolon
              Current Goals: Max Sperion, Extreme Angel Lord Wings, GT, Perfect Weapon far from all tho D:
              Send me a PM for any Priest Related Questions. I have tried every priest skill except for the new extended level cap ones

Comment

if u can get ur ranger crit to around 50% + crit damage to 300% and 200% att speed..you will see a big different in ranger playing style.

Comment

Working...
                X