rangers help me please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rangers help me please

Helllo all you ranger out there i have a few questions about rangers. I'm a hybrid ranger with mostly anti mage skills but, i've been thinking about changing from anti mage to nature after rebirth. Thing is i know nothing about nature rangers at all and was wonder if anti mage or nature is better. Because if i choose nature and don't like it my attribute point wont allow for me to change back to anti mage unless i have a attribute rest card and a sands of time as i don't have the money for all that i was wonder what kind of a damage the skills on the nature build do and if i would be stronger or weaker as a nature ranger , and if id be better or worse at solo dungeons if anyone could help me please do i'm open to any suggestions at all.Thank you to all who reply.

Hii Im a hybrid nature ranger lvl 68 mortal, and I really love my nature skills. In summary the best thing about nature hybrid build.

1. Quick Heal based on MAtk (5/5 recommended u can really see the difference as u get stronger) Your attack is your defense!
    2. For PvP Traps awesome: dream traps> put them to sleep and prepare urself (or run if ur opponent is too OP ) > wither trap to stun and root every few sec> Anaconda trap for DoT> Knockback arrow if they get too close, ankle shots to slow (if they're still running towards u XD) , etc.... lets just say if u play it right u can take on and annoy any player around ur lvl of any other class and stand ur ground.
    3. Soloing dungeons easier> spam skills+ quick heal+ Pots ......the only downside could be lack of aoe for big mobs where u wait for frost to kick in....but that can be solved with the aoe from AM tree...and this will still do good damage. Also the new frag weapons gives frost which is a good AoE at high lvl
    4. For PvE well u know how rangers work on grinding i imagine nature or AM grind in a similar way. :3
    5. You have to work extra on def but i imagine its the same in AM tree based hybrid V_V

I think you wont have any regrets trying out the nature tree. Have fun!
    (S57)Windscar

Comment

At end-game AM is easier to use and has -slightly- more destructive skills to compensate the rather weak basic attack AM has. Nature has a destructive basic attack on top of 2-3 powerful skills. It's recommended to invest in those before you max out quickheal (I didn't max it till I hit lv118 eidolon, always 1/5).

But pvp-wise: Anti-mage is thé destroyer of mages/priests and sometimes nature rangers too. Nature rangers are the pestcontrol of knights/rogues and sometimes mages (gotta be quick).
      For PvE Nature has it easier by a lot untill you're very late game where they start to equal out (untill Purgatory, require Nature-tree for kiting in order to survive).
      Overal-dps remains roughly the same. I have yet to encounter an AM+nature ranger of equal gear in Avernal to test this so basing it on roughly what the one is behind on the other.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
      X