Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pure nature ranger or hybrid nature ranger [EIDOLON]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure nature ranger or hybrid nature ranger [EIDOLON]

for myself, i stick to pure nature ranger at eidolon but i seen many whose builds are hybrid. why u guys want to learn skills from am tree? isnt magic arrow,scarlet,tidal etc more than enough?

I'm a nature hybrid scion and i find AM skill Rain of Arrows very effective to mass kill mob n trigger frost n it works really well in dungeons and ladder. I think its a skill worth investing in and maxing. Improved double shot is also something i use to increase trigger rate of frost. I havent used other skills in AM tree from my hybrid build. I'ld like to try SS but i dont have enough skill points to spare. So pvps are usually spam of traps, maxed tidals slow, etc.

Besides that despite my full int build my patk n matk are almost equal. So i dont lose much dps whether i use nature or am skill. Is this true for all full int nature rangers? i mean AM rangers with full str build around my lvl n gear have almost same matk as mine and comparably higher patk -_- i know we got natural patk growth but still....so i use both nature and AM skills

My current base stat:
    Str 407 Patk 10891
    Int 678 Matk 11141

Is this normal for all nature int build? If this ratio is same in high lvls then maybe nature hybrid build with full str wouldnt make much difference. I dont find many nature rangers in my server to compare stats....in fact i've not seen any for a long time. also when's a good time to go full agi?
    (S57)Windscar

Comment

Its depends on you. =) If you also want to create effective hits and crits go full agi attributes. Atk doesnt matter if you have a nice crit and hit rating.
      IGN: (S24)elfstone
      Class: Hybrid Ranger (STR builder)
      Level: Eidolon (120)
      Pet: Super Demon,Fire Lord,Burning Angel Gen2

Server: (S24)Tundara
      Spouse: ♥ (S24)Cake ♥
      Guild: â€* (S29)UnderWorld â€* :cool:

"Never complain and never explain" by SoFa_kingDom_Potato’̿’̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ’̿’

Comment

hmm using am skills to trigger frost seem better than just nature mono-shooting style. i might try adding am skills provided i have spare sp cos my improved scarlet, tidal, ankle are all maxed. anyway, regarding agi ranger, i suggest just stick to pure int since at late game, crit rate is easily obtained if u know what u are doing, dont sacrifice ur heal,higher base dmg and mdef for little hit rate,crit rate and dodge.

Comment

i've played but i prefer pure nature ranger
          but i am not sure what hybrid skill you will choose
          since AM type mostly depends on strength while in contrary nature type needs int

i played this nature ranger but it's already long time ago so can't remember correctly

Comment

go puRE am ranger pump uR stat into agi very effective
            Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
            IGN:JustAShot
            Level:Eidolon 5x
            Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
            Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

and work on crit gems too
              Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
              IGN:JustAShot
              Level:Eidolon 5x
              Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
              Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

He's not asking for AM ranger, but nature Vs Nature-hybrid.
                I personally stick to Nature-tree all around and from AM only got Rain of Arrows. The traps are extremely helpful and if you have any rogues on your server that give troubles, the hit% passive helps out a lot there.
                People usually pick Nature + am-only skills when they need to conquer some magic mobs/players like mages, priests, and perhaps in Ladder fl40 or 66. If you don't have that, might be better off sticking to Nature-only skills.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i nv learn any of am skill yet but im sure when i cap 120, there bound to be spare sp. atm, im pure nature, with most of the skills max, both snakes traps maxed too, panic maxed. and i still have 2 sp leftover. i like how simple nature works yet powerful at the same time. actually, i dun think i will add am skill since i not fond of having so many skills and its inefficient in a way to have many skills cos it sort of delay ur healing somehow.

Comment

We can't hope improve skill at Eidolon. But we can proposal improve skill ranger at new plane. Example:
                    - Tidal arrow: Knockback 5 times/ 1 hit with range 300.
                    -Dream trap: poison in body ranger and any enemies atk will meet trap and sleep in 18second( bonus 3second daze first in 18second)
                    -Strong shot: 0,5 second cast time because ranger don't use any skill cast time except strong shot.
                    -Rain of arrow: Seal arena enemies in ring of "rain of arrow" antil melee attack of enemies like other knight and rogue can't melee atk wboss in 5 second.(5 second enough to win when vs any rogue use seal broken light on anyWboss)
                    All skill can be upgrade for lv6.
                    2 New skill of new plane:
                    - Passive skill on type Awakening nature skill: Give 100% Crit damage +100% Attack speed at lv max.
                    -Active skill on type Awakening antil-mage skill: 1 hit ok on any enemies type Magic at lv max, skill cooldown in 1minute)
                    Improve Ranger and any rogue will understand with buff seal broken light them delete crit melee rogue.
                    Last edited by aaaazz; 05-02-2013, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Personally, i like being Hybrid, being full str with mostly AM talents but with the healing skills from Nature
                      Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Working...
                      X